Search results for query: *

• Users: Norzan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

GEN VI: Karrablast with Drill Run and its Hidden Ability

Looking for a Karrablast with Drill Run and its Hidden Ability, don't care about nature and IVs.
  2. N

Pokemon you used to hate/not care, but now love/at least like

Not sure if there's such a thread , but yeah a thread of which pokemon you used to hate/not care, but you now love. Greninja - I was one of the people who hated it when it was leaked last year, found its design to be rather dumb and the tounge scarf was rather disturbing (still kinda is). But...
  3. N

GEN VI: Jolly Ditto

Looking for a Jolly Ditto, don't care about IVs, let me know what any of you want for it.
  4. N

GEN VI: Timid Electrike with HP Ice

So yeah looking for a Timid Electrike with HP Ice and best possible IVs. I got these breeding leftovers: Honedge Female Adamant with 31 IVs in all stats except Special Attack Timburr Male Adamant with 31 IVs in all stats except Defense and Special Attack and Mach Punch egg move Bunnelby Male...
  5. N

GEN VI: Pinsirite

Looking for a Pinsirite, i got a bunch of breeding leftovers and also some mega stones i can easily part with (Heracrosite).
  6. N

Disabling Post Quote notifications

Is there a way to disable Post Quote notifications? It's kinda of annoying specially when you get post quotes from threads you no longer care about or other people are discussing in a thread about something you said but they keep post quoting you. If there isn't may i suggest it? We got the...
  7. N

GEN VI: Timid Ditto

So yeah i'm looking for a Timid Ditto, IVs don't matter, i have some breeding leftovers.
  8. N

GEN VI: HA Male Nidoran

So yeah looking for a Male Nidoran with its HA (preferably Timid nature but i'll accept any nature), i got some breeding leftovers: Goomy 31/31/31/31/31/31 Female Modest Hydration Honedge 31/31/31/X/31/31 Female Adamant Timburr 31/31/X/X/31/31 Male Adamant Guts with Mach Punch egg move...
  9. N

GEN VI: Hidden Ability Corphish

So yeah i'm looking for a HA Corphish (preferably male) , i have some breeding leftovers in case anybody wants to make a deal. Goomy 31/31/31/31/31/31 Female Modest Hydration Honedge 31/31/31/X/31/31 Female Adamant Meditite 31/31/X/X/31/31 Female Jolly with Bullet Punch, Drain...
  10. N

Pomeg Berry

So yeah looking for a Pomeg Berry. Edit: Done
  11. N

BW2 Move Tutor Needed

Looking for someone to teach my Deino the moves Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse. Edit: Done.
  12. N

Hey there

Hello there! I registered like a week ago but just decided to introduce myself now. Hope to make new friends here and just have some fun with the community. Been playing Pokemon since 1999 with the Yellow Version and i love all generations and my favourite pokemon is Garchomp. Have nice...
Back
Top Bottom