Search results for query: *

1. P

Was gen 4 really that bad?

Gen 4 was definitely one of the best! D/P/PT were simply epic and then HG/SS, besides being epic, was a trip down memory lane, set in my favourite region of all, Johto. Bad? Far from.
  2. P

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

You guys can tell me how my Pasta was, so I know if to write more
  3. P

Contest Kingdra vs Gyarados

Gyarados has the better design and suits me better, so yeah, Gyara wins this one ;)
  4. P

TEEN: Pokemon: Rocket Apocalypse

Discretion: Rated ''Teen'' because of slightly dark themes, the occasional mild ''bad language'' and some scenes including the act known as ''kissing''. Anyway, here's the first chapter then! Author's Note: This chapter is rather short, please excuse me. This was meant as an introduction to...
  5. P

Is there any battles you wish had been done

I would have liked to see Ash call back his most powerful Pokemon, and maybe this could have been his team; Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, Staraptor, and then challenge Cynthia to a full 6 on 6 battle. Now that would have been epic...
  6. P

Is Charizard Overrated?

In more recent games Charizard's been a bit weak, but in the first two generations, especially the first, Charizard was among the strongest Pokemon. So in the more recent games, then yes, a tad bit. However, in the anime, at least with Ash's Charizard, he fully justifies all the hype around...
  7. P

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1990, I'm 22 going on 23 two months from now.
  8. P

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

I'd like to see Hoenn get a sequel, and also Sinnoh.
  9. P

What do you do with your starter?

It immediately becomes my main and best Pokemon, and also my partner for the remainder of the game.
  10. P

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Here is my first ever Pokemon Creepypasta! It's about why Leaf did not appear in HeartGold and SoulSilver, the girl protagonist from Firered and Leafgreen! Hope you guys enjoy!
  11. P

What would your first Pokemon be?

Charmander because I leeerrrrvvvveeeeee Charizard :D Or maybe it might be Dratini...
  12. P

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Dawn for sure! I remember when I was younger I used to absolutely gawk over her, and in Pokemon Diamond I picked her as my character just because I was in love with her :D I used to drool over how she looked for contests too...
  13. P

Kanto Gym Battles; Ash wasn't THAT bad was he?

Back in the Kanto days Ash was fucking awful! Like half of the badges he got he didn't really beat the Gym Leaders for. However, as the anime progressed he's gotten A LOT better.
  14. P

Have you ever completed a Pokémon game with all three starters in your party?

I had Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur in Pokemon Yellow and I had Empoleon, Infernape and Torterra in my third playthrough of Platinum.
  15. P

Best team for pokemon XD

My team from Red was a beast: Charizard Alakazam Dragonite Gyarados Gengar Pidgeot That team would probably be really ordinary in the more recent games, but back then it was unstoppable :)
  16. P

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My trusty Charizard in Pokemon Red, who currently is in my Pokemon Crystal that I haven't played in five years, was my first level 100. I went through everything with him and him alone, with only a few HM slaves as my other Pokemon. He, as a Charmander, evolved into Charmeleon before the battle...
  17. P

Old Chateau or Lavender Town, Which theme is creepier?

Call me weird, but I like both. Lavender's is really mellow and peaceful, and Old Chateau's is really mystifying and interesting. Neither is creepy if you ask me.
  18. P

I'll see to get either X or Y, and a 3DS ( Yup, don't got one as yet lol ) for Christmas
  19. P

Lol hi everyone! My username is PKMN Master Red, or you can just call me Red for short :spin: My first Pokemon video game was Pokemon Red, which I got a year after I became hooked on the anime. Since Red, I've gone on to collect Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum...
Back
Top Bottom