Search results for query: *

1. P

Non-Existent Progress

So I recently just watched the Serena vs the Kalos Queen master class episode and I won't spoil it but... Does it bother you that there is no progress made throughout the Pokémon anime? It's like the same damn thing every series. I know it bothers me and I sometimes want to stop watching the...
  2. P

Remixes of older theme songs?

When the XY series English dub started, the first theme song was a remix of the very first Pokémon theme song. Because of this, I had the impression that TPCI was going to create more remixes of other Pokémon theme songs like I'm Unbeatable or This Dream but just in a shorter time frame like...
  3. P

Satoshi - A Solo Adventure? (What Possibilities)

Even though I don't expect this to happen in the slightest...what could it be like if the seventh generation anime was just Satoshi and Pikachu on an adventure with no companions. What types of episodes could the writing staff could create? Pokémon the Origin showed us with Red on a solo journey...
  4. P

Why doesn't TPCI upload the English dub episodes to YouTube?

TPCI has been together with Cartoon Network for years to have the English dub episodes on their network but... With how big YouTube and just in general the Internet is and constantly growing wouldn't it be a more profitable and convenient idea to just have the episodes on YouTube and addition...
  5. P

Paying Homage to Brock?

Remember after the Best Wishes/Black and White series ended there were two special episodes one of them focusing on Cilan meeting Brock while in Johto? Do you think something like that will happen again after Ash's journey in Kalos is finished? Maybe Brock visits Kalos to help some sick Pokémon...
  6. P

Lack of Generation VI Pokémon in the anime?

Is it just me or is there a serious lack of gen 6 Pokemon being showcased in the anime? I heard that gen 6 has the lowest amount of Pokemon introduced in a new generation so is that the reason why or do the current gen 6 games show Pokemon from all regions and the anime is replicating that? I...
  7. P

Should Team Rocket be in the next generation anime?

TRio (Team Rocket trio) has been in the anime for about as long as the main protagonist Ash Ketchum (Satoshi) Currently in the XY series TRio has kinda been losing steam in my opinion. Their encounters seem to be more lackluster and short compared to previous sagas and their sometimes...
  8. P

Most annoying gag

Clemont's machines keep exploding. That got old REALLY fast.
  9. P

Worst Way Ash Has Lost The Pokemon League?

Worst way Ash lost the Pokémon league? --------------------------------------- If you've been a long time fan of the Pokémon anime like me, you may think that the worst times throughout the series are the league championships because of the you-know-what that happens to Ash every time he...
  10. P

XY and animation quality

It's very pretty to look at...unfortunately they use too much stock footage. I think Pikachu only has one Quick Attack and Iron Tail animation, TRio only has one animation for their motto, etc. Its been a problem since the BW series. I think they're trying to cut corners. I remember there...
  11. P

Will it Ever End?

Will it Ever End? That is the question. As you may already know, the Pokémon anime has been around for almost twenty years and it has been an critical success. Over 800 episodes have been created and fans of it love it as well. However...Will it eventually end? Our protagonist Satoshi (Ash...
  12. P

Will Iris return in the XY saga?

Are we gonna see Iris return for a few episodes in the XY saga like Satoshi's previous female companions did in previous sagas? Despite the fact that truly DESPISE Iris in the Best Wishes series (although she's cool in the games), I'd like to see the tradition keep going. I'd imagine that if...
  13. P

Review XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

Meh...a pretty generic filler episode. The only thing that interested me in the episode was the interaction between Meowth and Bonnie.
  14. P

Pattern with the generation arcs?

Pattern with the story arcs? After the Diamond and Pearl arc, the Black and White/Best Wishes arc was introduced and some people including me noticed how the BW arc was reminiscent of the Original series/Indigo League because of it's similarities. (Ash's beginner-like battling skills...
  15. P

Does Team Rocket need a new motto?

I think it's about time TRio gets a new motto. They started to reuse their "Prepare for Trouble and make it Double" motto near the end of the BW series and Decolora Islands arc and also the XY series. It's classic and enjoyable but I'm kinda getting tired of it hearing it. :/ What do ya think...
  16. P

Pokémon The Series: XY Season 2 - Be a Hero English Dub Opening

What are your thoughts on the new English dub opening theme song "Be a Hero" Personally, I overall didn't like the opening I did like the beginning lyrics but when he starts singing Be a Hero...meh the lyrics get too generic and the Mega Volt opening was edited to fit the song poorly. Maybe...
  17. P

Next dub opening?

Ehhhhhhhhh? It's alright I liked the beginning of the song and lyrics however when he starts singing "Be a Hero" I stopped liking it. It's overall way too generic plus why didn't they use the new Japanese opening Getter Ban Ban. It don't look like it took long to edit and make the opening.
  18. P

Does Pikachu need a voice actor anymore?

Is there really a reason for Pikachu to have a voice actor/actress anymore? There's over 800 episodes of the anime and Pikachu sounds pretty much the same since the Original Series. Can't they just reuse voice clips from previous episodes? Won't that save them money? Or am I just not...
  19. P

A more faithful adaptation of the video games?

Better connection with the main series video games? ––------------------------------–– Does the anime require a better adaptation of the video games like PKMN trainers using TMs or HMs to teach their Pokémon moves? Or maybe just feature more of the mechanics found in the games? Or maybe take the...
  20. P

1000th Episode FINAL Episode?

According to Bulbapedia there is currently 861 main series episodes for the Pokémon anime. I wonder if the show will ever reach 1000 episodes and if it does first...wow! And second will that be the last episode of the Pokémon anime. I find there being 1000 episodes or more for the anime pretty...
Back
Top Bottom