Search results for query: *

1. S

Texts

Every time I get in a social group page, the text is white and i have to highlight it to see what it was. Can anyone help out with this?
  2. S

Being a Pokemon

I have just realized that when I was watching pokemon, I immediately compared myself to Zorua. AND I am literally thinking I'm a pokemon because of the close relations. Both lonely, no friends, Mischievous, love to mess with people, and never fit in. If anyone else has any connection to what...
  3. S

Looking For Several Shiny Pokemon

I have been looking for several shinies for around all summer with no luck. I have 3 shinies I can trade back. Zorua lvl >50 Poochyena lvl >50 Vulpix lvl >50 Anyone is acceptable. I can trade a Ho-oh, Terrakion and the other two, and and reice,regirock as well as a shiny Pidgey...
  4. S

Edited WANTED:Version W2 shiny pokemon needed for pokedex

Honestly I can trade alot of pokemon, but mainly other people want a shiny back or a legendary. I only have 3 shiny to trade ( Ledian, Weepinbell, Pidgey).Have no clue if these are worth legendary. I really need these for my party as well. Anyway, the 4 I have been searching for are...
  5. S

Hello All!

This is my first post to Bulbagardens! I hope to get to know some of the many great people here. As you can tell by my name, I love Fox pokemon. Can't wait for Gen VI and Fennekin to come out! I would post friend codes for my W1 & W2, but I haven't found out how to obtain them. Any help I would...
Back
Top Bottom