Search results for query: *

1. M

What should the above poster have as a theme song? (V2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65sat9Bvt4
  2. M

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Vent: Hey, a Pseudoroid! Think it has a Biometal? Model X: I am unsure, Vent. It appears to have an organic signature, along with no Biometal readings. It appears to be a simple Maverick. Vent: Well, what are we waiting for? Pseudoroid or no, it is our job to destroy Mavericks! *shoots ^ with...
  3. M

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Chidamari Sketch, though in a close victory.
  4. M

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

GENTLEMEN. *claps twice* *TF2 spies come out of nowhere* You cannot beat us in a Gentlemen's Duel! Dad, I was ripped off in Scrap.tf.
  5. M

Vent: Cake? What flavor is it? Model X: It appears to be vanilla, but perhaps it is dyed chocolate. Vent: I don't care, really! It's cake! Can I have some?
  6. M

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Vent: Huh? What do you mean?! Model X: Maybe you should look at those flashing blue and red lights... How would your avatar react if it was punched in the face by someone passing by in a bullet train?
  7. M

Defeat the Boss! lv3 - Kirby's Adventure

*uses ZX-Saber slash*
  8. M

Vent: Guys, a Maverick! Model X: ... Model Z: ... Vent: Uhh... Guys? Got history with this one? Model Z: Vent, you don't even want to know who this... Devil is... Destroy him immediately! Vent: Right! *slashes ^ with charged ZX-Saber*
  9. M

Vent: What the heck is that? Model X: It looks like some sort of Pseudoroid, but... I don't think it is mechanical. Model Z: Either way, it is still pretty dangerous. Be careful!
  10. M

But does he have a slick back? Dad, a group of thugs wants me to join their gang.
  11. M

Vent: Great, it's the crazy dude again... Model Z: What is it with this guy? He has power, but I don't sense any Biometal on him...
  12. M

BUT THESE ARE! *pulls out DK Bongos* Dad, this rock says I am the Chosen One!
  13. M

The above Avatar goes on a Pokemon journey

Serena.
  14. M

Model Z: In my centuries of being alive, I have never seen a more ridiculous looking Maverick. Model X: Doesn't change the fact he is a Maverick, though. Take him out, Vent! Vent: Got it... Had he not flown away... This is a time in which Model H would be handy...
  15. M

The above Avatar goes on a Pokemon journey

Arbok Pancham Porygon-Z.
  16. M

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Swords Dance
  17. M

Vent: This guy's a bit off his rocker... Model Z: You don't say? Model X: I would still be careful, Vent. This guy is very powerful. Vent: Powerful, you say? Sure doesn't seem like it...
  18. M

Vent: Who is he? Model Z: Probably another sword user. And a primitive one, at that. His sword is made of metal! Vent: Yeah, but didn't Aeolus have a metal sword he didn't use? Maybe he's the same. Model Z: True, but he had Model H, so he had a reason to not use it. He had a superior weapon...
  19. M

Defeat the Boss! lv3 - Kirby's Adventure

*summons Prometheus and Pandora to attack WW*
Back
Top Bottom