Search results for query: *

1. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF: Dream Ball Venipede

I'm looking for a Venipede in a Dream Ball. Other aspects to not matter, as I will be using this for breeding. I have several Apricorn and Dream Ball Pokémon, just ask for something and I'll see if I have it. Thanks in advance!
  2. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF: Korean, Japanese, or Chinese Adamant Kartana

Been on the hunt for one of these suckers for a while with no luck. Any chance on of you have one? Level, IVs, EVs, moves, etc. don't matter since I can use bottle caps and all to get them how I need 'em. Just need to be Chinese, Japanese, or Korean with an Adamant Nature. I've got plenty to...
  3. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF: Female Safari Ball Doduo

Birthing a meme among my friends and I need to get it perfect. IVs, nature, Ability, and Egg Moves I can handle myself, but having them on the Safari Ball parent would speed the process up. Doduo (F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ball: Safari Ball Nature: Jolly Ability: Early Bird Egg Moves: -Quick Attack...
  4. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VII: LF: Two Bred Ocean Vivillon

Hey guys, looking for two competitively-bred ocean-pattern (sunrise over the sea design) Vivillon for a friend of mine. Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eyes IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 No Egg moves necessary. One nicknamed Aurora, the other Alola. These can of course stay Scatterbug, I just need the...
  5. Grievous Intrigue

The Wonder Spin Trade!

Greetings, GTS-goers, and welcome to the Wonder Spin Trade! This is an idea I came up with while Skyping with Dolce and ties Egg Spin Trade with Wonder Trade, features in Gen 4/5 and Gen 6, respectively. How it works is people register themselves through posting their FC, the IGN of the...
  6. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF: Female Level Ball Onix (preferably Jolly nature)

31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly. If you could get Heavy Slam on it as an Egg move, I'd be super grateful! Just add what you want in your reply, and I'll see if I have it.
  7. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF female Fast and Level Ball Wurmple

As the title implies, I need a female Fast Ball Wurmple and a female Level Ball Wurmple. IVs and Nature don't matter. Tell me what you want in return! :3
  8. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF a Defog/Brave Bird Skarmory

I swear I'm going to have to give someone a game for this, but I'm looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Defog Brave Bird Impish Skarmory. Because this is extremely rare, I'd gladly give you almost anything you want out of my collection, but it would be very valuable to me. Whoever happens to have one...
  9. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Female HA Dream Ball Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill

IVs and nature don't matter, but they would be appreciated if you could get them on it. Anyways, I'm looking for a female Dream Ball Sniper Weedle. Ask what you want in return, and I'll check if I have it.
  10. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: LF: Female Dream Ball HA Mime Jr./Mr. Mime

I'm looking for a female Technician Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime. IVs don't matter, but I'd prefer it to be in a Dream Ball if possible. Thanks in advance!
  11. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Looking for a Hidden Power Fire Bulbasaur

Preferrably named "Powa Plant" with Giga Drain as an Egg Move. I have a lot of Pokemon, so simply state what you want and I'll see if I have it.
  12. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Looking for Female Heal Ball Bold Swirlix

I don't care about the IVs, but I need it for a breeding project.
  13. Grievous Intrigue

The Sparkle Shoppe

The Sparkle Shoppe Services Gard81 and Mega Grievous' Shiny IV Breeding Services WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS! Welcome, Trainers of Bulbagarden, to the shop that's so blindingly bright, that when you leave, you'll need to see an eye doctor! Not really. You want an IV bred Shiny? You've come to the...
  14. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Looking for 5 IV HA Klink

My brother needs a Klinklang for his team, and I don't have one with the HA. I was hoping one of you could be so kind as to breed him one? =3 Pokémon: Klink Nature: Jolly Ability: Clear Body (HA) Gender: N/A IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg moves: N/A Thanks in advance! ^.^
  15. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Looking for a Tanabata Event Jirachi

I'm looking for a Shiny Tanabata Event Jirachi (the Moonblast one). In exchange, I can offer: Diancie Mega Stones and BP items Shiny Ivysaur Manaphy Shiny Entei Lugia Ho-oh Shiny Accelgor Spare Fancy Vivillon Genesect Darkrai x2 Shiny Dialga x2 Shiny Palkia x2 Shiny Giratina x2...
  16. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Looking for a 5 IV Cleffa/Clefairy!

Ugh, this will be a pain for those who dare try to breed this Pokemon. The fact that you get Cleffa from the egg is a pain. xD Cleffa/Clefairy Nature: Bold Ability: Magic Guard Gender: Female 31/x/31/31/31/31 -Aromatherapy -Wish If possible, could it be in a Love Ball? Thanks!!
  17. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Looking for a 5 IV Magikarp

Need one for a team I'm making. Tell me what you need back, and I'll see if I have one. :3 Magikarp (M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Nature Swift Swim Ability Nickname: Loch Ness
  18. Grievous Intrigue

RNG Japanese 6 IV Ditto Clones

I can clone a Japanese 6 IV Ditto (RNG) for those Shiny breeders that desperately need one. In return, I am looking for: ~Shiny legendary Pokemon ~6 IV Shinies ~event Pokemon (If Shiny, you will also receive a non-foreign 6 IV Ditto) Not every event Pokemon is considered "event" for this. By...
  19. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Ditto with 0 Speed IVs

I'm looking for a Ditto with 0 in its Speed IV slot. Post what you want in return, please. :D
  20. Grievous Intrigue

GEN VI: Looking for Two Vivillon Patterns

If you can get these as a Shiny, I can offer rarer Pokemon/items. Vivillon (Monsoon) (F) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Nature Compound Eyes Ability Vivillon (Poke Ball) (F) -Try for high-ish IVs please- Timid Nature Compound Eyes Ability At least the Monsoon must be IV bred. As long as...
Back
Top Bottom