Search results for query: *

1. M

may or lyra 2.0

While that is true, you are forgetting that RBY was retconned by FRLG. The only reason why Leaf wasn't in HGSS is because Game Freak didn't want her to, not because they were incapable because plot and/or mechanical reasons.
  2. M

may or lyra 2.0

I honestly don't see why the Kris/Lyra situation would happen to May. As people already stated before, May has been in over 100 episodes in the Anime and has an actual role in the games. While I do understand how people feel about Kris, the truth of the matter is that she was pretty much...
  3. M

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? I have a pool to choose form, so far my I believe my finalize team will be: Swampert Linoone Altaria Sableye Ludicolo/Roserade/Breloom Ninetales/Raichu
  4. M

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

I'm not sure about Wallace. While it makes sense to keep his RS team if he is a gym leader, I think his champion team has a much better selection. His RS team is a tad boring. Maybe, his champion team could be a rematch team?
  5. M

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

I'm so excited about the news. I'm definitely going to start with Mudkip. It has always been my favorite starter since it debuted.
  6. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I will balance it out with a Misty-centric one that somewhat ties to Pokeshipping. What annoys me in fics that involve Misty, is that there's a tendency to forget Misty's goal. She had her own goal that didn't revolve around Ash. Most Pokeship fics either have Misty stay in the gym with slight...
  7. M

News Pokémon: The Origin!

The point was that they were speaking. None of the players have a defined personality.
  8. M

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Clair and Lance weren't revised. As of right now Emerald is the canon game for Gen 3 (the only one that was revised), and B2W2 were sequels, which is not a revision either.
  9. M

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation That was Sydney. He was a dark type trainer. There were no fire type elite four members in Hoenn.
  10. M

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation They're not from the same region or Generation.
  11. M

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Maybe not E4s and gyms, but their were still types shared by champions and gyms (Clair and Lance, Wallace and Juan, and Drayden and Iris). But, I don't like the reusing of types. Their are now 18 types of Pokemon. There is no reason why types are reused.
  12. M

That's not true. Hilda/Hilbert do speak when you activate the weather trio event; when the old lady offers the player some soup. Nate/Rosa also technically speak when filming for Pokestudios.
  13. M

In the game Red does occasionally speak. The same goes for the other protagonists. Who do you think is speaking when you click on random items in houses or buildings? There's also the Copycat dialogue in Gen 1.
  14. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I thought I would share this. It's a funny jab at Best Wishes.
  15. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation What I mean is that people want gen 6 starters to have secondary typings to make a similar triangle to the Grass-Water-Fire. The secondary typings of previous gen starters didn't do this. They didn't following a pattern.
  16. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation While I can understand why people want balanced typings, that doesn't mean that Gamefreak is going to do this, especially when their's precedence that they don't do that in regard to second typings (Gen 3 and 4 are good examples). I would prefer a...
  17. M

Why do people call her Leaf?

Red did not start with a bulbasaur, based off the levels he has in Gen 2/4 it's likely that Pikachu was his starter. Stop mixing game canon with the canon of the Pokemon Special manga.
  18. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation It makes wonder if Froakie will also learn Poison type attacks as well?
  19. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Swampert has a 4x weakness against Sceptile and nobody really complains about that. Empoleon is also 4x weak against Torterra.
Back
Top Bottom