Search results for query: *

1. Samtendo09

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Puru--eh, Purrbeauty.
  2. Samtendo09

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

You ordered Cancer Soup, did you not? Waiter, there's an Inkling whose eating my soup!
  3. Samtendo09

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now since summer is prolonged, Autumn, Winter and Spring are only for a month each. If we are being scientific, summer will stay at 9 out of twelve months out of twelve months. Alright back into business; I wish that the Complacent Gaming Syndrome is obligatory by some hardcore...
  4. Samtendo09

Inverse Battle - It's Super Effective!!!

Sawk used Close Combat.
  5. Samtendo09

Random Versus Battles Thread

King Kong is still bigger than her. Hatred vs Betrayal (Actions, not actual characters)
  6. Samtendo09

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

While I dislike his Mega for being a horrible troll and OP factor, I still tolerate the original Gengar quite a bit. I actually liked him. Celebi?
  7. Samtendo09

The Vending Machine! [v2]

*Out comes heaven.* *Inserts a terrible TF2 update* (Bad joke but I did started to doubt Valve, believe me.)
  8. Samtendo09

Eat or Spit

Ah, of course I will eat it! Fairy Powder Cake?
  9. Samtendo09

^ would never say that!

"I'm too spotty and fluffy to be unnoticeable..."
  10. Samtendo09

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You got laughed for being a fake mod. I wish for a bad wish (aside of death).
  11. Samtendo09

This or That! (Pokemon)

Darkrai, as Cresselia is more frustrating even if you got a good counter against her. Sap Sipper Swampert or Huge Power Hariyama? (Those combination don't exist but imagine if they do...)
  12. Samtendo09

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Electrode
  13. Samtendo09

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

We are running out of friendly magics as the secret ingredient. Waiter, there's a bomb in my soup...
  14. Samtendo09

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

^ is very kind as long as I can tell.
  15. Samtendo09

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Klefki (because of Fairy and fits with the avie's character who represent chaos, which a Klefki can potentially be with Prankster + Status spam).
  16. Samtendo09

PokéWeapons

A Trident that is decorated with feathers at the bottom part and allow the user to flight...by moving its legs real quick. Swampert.
  17. Samtendo09

Will you be my...

What the h3ll!? I prefer to my myself and proud to be original! Unless if it played for laugh as long as it don't make me an ethic scrappy that is. Will you be my hideout guard?
  18. Samtendo09

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Eh, I liked it a bit but not that much. Dialga?
  19. Samtendo09

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Nope. Not a favorite but I don't loathe the monkey elemental trio. Talonflame?
  20. Samtendo09

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

It would more like that the [people who only love Gen 1] are so vocal that Game Freak employees ended up to only listen to them, which is actually not a competent choice as it would be like rehashing Gen 1 over and over again instead of, like, make safer amount of this and give chance to other Gens.
Back
Top Bottom