Search results for query: *

• Users: Samtendo09
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Samtendo09

The feud between the Rufus (Red in latin) Company and the Caerulus (Blue in latin) Enterprise had begin ten years ago. The two companies are once directed by the Pokemon called Felici Farfetch'd before their successors had caused a feud between the two teams. Their motives are too different to...
  2. Samtendo09

Buff or Nerf (Pokémon)

All you need is to say if something (Pokémon, Move, Item or Ability) of the poster above mentionned should be buffed or nerfed and tell it how it gets buffed/nerfed, in order to make it more balanced and less broken. Example: Someone said Speed Boost. Nerf. Double negative effects even if the...
  3. Samtendo09

Pokémon Kart

This is simple. Just change the positions of the racing Pokémon from the above poster until the Final Lap Post is posted. Every 5-to-10 posts, after the Final Lap Post, the next poster must change about two Pokémon and the racetrack itself. But tell what happened to the racers to gain or loses...
  4. Samtendo09

Interactive Story Game (Pokémon w/o humans)

Do you know about interactive stories? I bet you do. This is simple. All you need is to do three steps; Choose one of the given actions from post of above. Write a short story involving the actions you has chosen. Gives two or more interactive options so user below can keep going. (Tip: In...
  5. Samtendo09

Playing With Tropes

This is the first Trope Playground in Bulbagarden Forums. Ever. Rules: All of Bulbagarden Forums main rules are applied. This game is not to offense anyone. All examples are fictional and should not taken too seriously. To see what Playing with a Trope is, click on the link below. Main/Playing...
  6. Samtendo09

<Pokémon> dominated <Pokémon>!

Those who don't know what is domination I'm talking about; Domination is actually a system of Team Fortress 2. If a player (A) had "killed" another one (B) enough times, then that player is dominated by A. Then A's class (whatever it is) mocks B by specefic insult or by it's appearence or...
  7. Samtendo09

Ironeo Pokémon first half sketches

Hello! This is my 133 out of 262 Ironeo Pokémon sketches. Tell your favorites among them! Press on the pictures to zoom in the one you pressed on.
  8. Samtendo09

Here I am!

This Samtendo09 from Fantendo! I am a huge fan of Pokémon and loves roleplaying, and I also made sketches of my Pokémon (you don't have to check them unless you are interrested). I hope we had fun times together! I also admired the Bulbapedia work.
Back
Top Bottom