Search results for query: *

• Users: Tood
  • Order by date
  1. Tood

What video games are you playing now?

Got the Peach game. Toads being absent for like 99% of the game is also so, so sad. Also, lobotomy corp: My favorite abnormality is smol birb. My least favorite is llama.
  2. Tood

What video games are you playing now?

Probably going to be rotating between grinding Pokemon Violet DLC stuff, and some other games while I have some time off: Trying to clear literally anything in the Binding of Isaac; the farthest I've gotten in the main game is beating both Mega Satand and Hush once each. I'm currently jumping...
  3. Tood

Worst Mythical Pokemon?

I have no clue why Phione even exists. I don't even know if it technically counts as mythical because apparently even some of the games themselves don't seem to think it does. Also... I think Zarude is really really ugly. I despise the Patrat line because I find its red eyes make it look like a...
  4. Tood

Which multi pokemon is your favorite?

Hyper-unpopular opinion: Binacle and Barbaracle. Binacle's grumpy lil' face is just super cute. The fact that sometimes a Binacle just gets so irritated with the other that it just leaves will never not be amusing to me. On the other hand, I think Barbaracle is cool since it's limbs and head are...
  5. Tood

HeartGold but I only use Grass-types

Oof, I remember I did exact type of run in HG once, too. This game is not kind to Grass-types, that's for sure. Good luck with your run! (Also, remember to use the Pokéathlon to your advantage to get your hands on any leaf/sun stones if you need to!)
  6. Tood

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I've been playing a lot over the past month. I recently discovered a route that conveniently follows my path to and from work, so that's a pretty decent incentive to keep playing. Got a bunch of the related quests done too. I also saved up almost 800 coins from gyms alone, then proceeded to...
  7. Tood

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Finished the Teal Mask and it's opinion time I sound kind of negative but it's not that bad, tbh
  8. Tood

Why do people miss the Battle Frontier?

I'm rather neutral on whether or not a Battle Frontier should come back. I think facilities are a bit boring to me when they just involve plain battling (i.e. tower/dome), but I really like the weird RNG facilities like the Factory/Arcade/Pike. Seeing the different modes of battle that the devs...
  9. Tood

What is your most-used Pokémon?

I have an overwhelming compulsion to use Vileplume whenever it's available. It kind of sucks when a new gen pops up and there's so many new Pokemon I want on my team; I end up with 5 other members to add to my team instead of 6, because ofc the lil weird radish is taking up a slot by default...
  10. Tood

The best looking of the villainous teams?

(poll updated with gen 7-9 because :wynaut:) Team Magma has the best outfits for me. Both their RSE and ORAS suits look super cool. I also like Team Aqua and Team Skull's looks too. Rocket is eh. Team Yell is okay, but I'm not a fan of the whole rabid sports team fan thing they have going on...
  11. Tood

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Is there a use by this point? I've fucked the player slot up enough. If ex would prefer to sub me out, so be it. Consider this permission from me to sub calvin in I'm too passive to ever read anybody as anything other than neutral on a D1 anyway.i genuinely don't know what to do about today...
  12. Tood

shrug Unvote Vote:Tood I'm a liability in this game anyway given my role. I don't have the confidence for these games anymore (never had, really) I'm just useless. I'm too passive, and I can't do anything right anymore. I give up. I'm too much of an idiot to ever figure anything out. All i...
  13. Tood

Tood's art thing

this is the forum for these guys, right? Bulbs, gardens, y'know?
  14. Tood

:confused: ...This certainly doesn't help relieve my paranoia about helperman, does it? Unvote Vote: helperman Not particularly comfortable about voting anyone else rn, and I'm uber paranoid about the setup ; i really don't think this is going to be that straightforward of a game and I'd...
  15. Tood

...I have no clue how i missed reading that part of zexy's post even though I literally quoted part of it, but... Ehhhhhh??? There was info in the pre pre game? Maybe I should stop joining these games so last minute :confused:
  16. Tood

i mean If i wrote Zexy seems fine Jamie seems fine Dawning seems fine Potato is fine Toast seems fine Does it make a difference? I'm just lazy. Even if your post count is high, I still don't have much to say about any one of you guys that doesn't have to do with random fluff. Just curious on...
  17. Tood

ffs 10 pages i hate D1 so much this is a stretch for one of them tbh The only one who did anything wrong was the one who checked the rules, immediately forgot about them, posted their wincon, then remembered the rules right after doing so. wtf wtf going to check this out when I have time i...
  18. Tood

Ehhh innocent child at least tells us who the child is. King potentially changing wirh each phase doesn't realy help with getting anyone confirmed as town in the end Good thinking, I almost revealed that I was [REDACTED]. That would have been unfortunate. ? How do you expect us to find the...
  19. Tood

Tbh i was thinking that killing him would lead to a full on table flip
  20. Tood

oh, so that 5 pages of text i just read were just pregame ramblings? :confused: Hmm, I'm curious about the setup, with an odd number of players present. Especially in a game that's generally played with equal teams. Pawn Rook x2 Knight x2 Bishop x2 King Queen = 9 players? With maybe an extra...
Back
Top Bottom