• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Stella Vermillion

Returning Trainer? Maybe Maybe not

A lot has changed since I have been inactive for a few short months. Now most of you probably already know me, but I will introduce myself for the newbies that have never met me or if you don't remember my old username. My name is Isabel, and I used to be a regular on here until I became really...
  2. Stella Vermillion

RMT- ORAS PU Team

Electrode @ Damp Rock Ability: Static EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Timid Nature - Rain Dance - Taunt - Thunder - Volt Switch Primary Rain Setter and Lead. Normally depends on the opponent's lead depends on the move i go for. Usually it is Taunt or Rain Dance. Floatzel @ Leftovers Ability...
  3. Stella Vermillion

Bulbagarden Battle Association

Bulbagarden Battle Association(BBA) is a first of its kind here at bulbagarden. It introduces a unique and new battle format which is highly addicting and fun. Details For those of you who do not know what a battle association is; I will explain it for you here. A battling association consists...
  4. Stella Vermillion

ORAS Legends for trade

Regirock, Registeel are what i am trading. I am not sure on how many Ivs they have if you want them ivd. I am looking for a 6iv Bold Milotic/Feebas. I am also looking for 5 or 6iv Adamant/Jolly Weedle. My friend code is in my signature.
  5. Stella Vermillion

GEN VI: 6iv Ditto

What I want: a 6iv Ditto for breeding or other uses. Must have a blue pentagon so if i want to use it for other purposes besides breeding. What I can offer: A male eevee with the Adaptability ability in a repeat ball. Level 21. Has a blue pentagon. Stats: 54 hp/34 atk/26 def/25 SpA/36...
  6. Stella Vermillion

VGC Team

Teambuilding Process Team Details Manectric @ Manectrite Trait: Lightningrod EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef Timid Nature - Discharge - Flamethrower - Protect - Hidden Power [Ice] Introducing Manectric. This pokemon doesn't shine too bright in standard play (Singles), since it...
  7. Stella Vermillion

[RMT] Gen 6 Doubles

Team @ a Glance Manectric, Raichu, Gliscor, Cresselia, Milotic, Scizor Team Strategy: Plan A: Start out with Manectric and Raichu and use discharge to raise special attack. Plan B: Start with Gliscor and Scizor. Set up stealth rocks with Gliscor and Mega Evolve swords dance with...
  8. Stella Vermillion

What do you find in youtube comments?

That quote is from a youtube comment regarding someone's opinions on their favourite generations. That isn't all of the comment but i think this is the main idea of it. People really think opinions are wrong now and days. If you want to say opinions are wrong then that would make your opinion...
  9. Stella Vermillion

Aura Guardians

Okay guys this was introduced in Gen 4. And i do have a few questions in general and a few questions for you guys. For the readers: Would you become an Aura Guardian? If so why? How would you use your Aura? What is your opinion on this concept? In General: Who was the first Aura...
  10. Stella Vermillion

Who Is your Favourite Pokemon Adventures Character?

My favourite pokemon adventures character is Sapphire from the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald chapter. and Platinum form the Platinum chapter. Well I like all of May and Dawn's counterpart in all the mangas.
  11. Stella Vermillion

EVERYONE: Dawn's Secret Admirer

Here is a little bit of chapter 1. This is just a little bit of Chapter 1.
  12. Stella Vermillion

Hello I am new here

Hello. I am new here. I am 15 years old. I start school on August 20th. My name is Paige. And I really dont know what else to put here. If you PM or VM me a question I will answer it.
Back
Top Bottom