Search results for query: *

1. Thingyman

Mafia Mafia Universe Championship Season 7 - Nomination Thread

Hi guys HumanDawn’s Championship game has been scheduled :) GAME 11 (JUNE 15, 36/12, 4 PM EDT EOD) Colin (Super Mafia All-Stars) CreatorX (TORN) DarkRula (GRcade) Elbereth Gilthoniel (17th Shard) GoalkeeperBoss (Chief Delphi) Grumproro (The Avocado) Hectic (Warwick Mafia Society) hey_monkey...
  2. Thingyman

Notice Mafia Universe Championship Season 6 - Nomination Thread

UPDATE Your representative has been slotted into this game below. So as you can see, their game starts tonight already! ;) This is the game thread: Game Thread: Season 6, Game 2: Deadly Confections [The Mafia Championship] GAME 2 (MAY 6, 48/24, 9 PM EDT EOD) @ASmiller (The World of Werewolf)...
  3. Thingyman

Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)
  4. Thingyman

Whoop whoop, very excited to see Bulbagarden participating again this year! :) If you have any questions, just mention me and I'll be along to answer at some point :D
  5. Thingyman

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 5 - Bulbagarden Representative

CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATE Your representative's game has started, follow the action here: Game Thread: Season 5, Game 2: The Hunger Games [The Mafia Championship] Do you wish to spectate? We have a big chat on Discord (700+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The...
  6. Thingyman

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 5 - Bulbagarden Representative

Hi guys I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29. As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to May 3. When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM...
  7. Thingyman

Mafia Mafia Universe Hydra Event 2017

Already 150 players signed up in just a few days. Sign-ups will close Nov 19 :)
  8. Thingyman

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 4 - Bulbagarden Representative

The Championship Game Has Begun! Hi guys! Your representative's Mafia Championship game has started and it's still Day 1: Game Thread: Season 4, Game 10: The Phantom Tollbooth [The Mafia Championship] I wish them the best of luck. Remember to please keep discussion of the game to private...
  9. Thingyman

FINAL UPDATE Your representative has been slotted into this game below. GAME 10 @ JUNE 5 (72/24 Phase Lengths w/ 7 PM EST deadline) @Amanuensis (17th Shard) @autolycus (The Org) @azure (Stickpage) @Brandon (Supercell Games: Clash of Clans) @enderfive (EscapeRestart) @jonyj1005 (Art of Problem...
  10. Thingyman

UPDATE ON MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP Originally, the plan was for this season to feature 135 communities. We will now have 165 participating communities, which means that this season alone we will have more different communities represented than all other seasons combined. Approximately 60 communities...
  11. Thingyman

Update on The Mafia Championship Exciting news: We are expanding to 150 participating communities, which is more than last season. In fact, we may even go for 165 communities depending on how some invitations go. On that note, if you know of a community that might be interested in...
  12. Thingyman

Mafia The Off-Site Mafia Events and Advertising Thread

Regarding the hydra event, If anyone is interested and they've found a partner, please shoot me a PM here. In a couple of weeks, I'll check back and if I've received a PM, I'll add you to the list and start scheduling it with you. If you want, Bulbagarden can send multiple hydras, that's no...
  13. Thingyman

Mafia The Off-Site Mafia Events and Advertising Thread

Hello guys Once again, thanks for participating in this year's Mafia Championship. It was great to have you be represented, and hopefully you'll be there for next year's season as well :) I thought you might be interested to know that the finale for this season finally started yesterday. 136...
  14. Thingyman

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 3 - Bulbagarden Representative

Hi guys Your representative has been scheduled for the game below. Game 4 - May 16 (36/12 phases, American deadlines) benneh (Two Plus Two) Bimps (Everybody Edits) Golden (The Syndicate) inky (Comic Fury) Jackrito (MyAnimeList) Jamie (Zelda Dungeon) Jowy (Realms Beyond) Kami (OneHallyu)...
  15. Thingyman

The Situation Room 2.0

Hi guys! Many of you maybe already know since you're on MU, but I just wanted to pop in and let you the rest of you know that the 2015 Mafia Championship Finale has finally begun: Game Thread: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Finale Several months under way, 70 representatives from 70 different...
  16. Thingyman

The Situation Room 2.0

Have you added "thingyman"? What is your Skype nick?
  17. Thingyman

The Situation Room 2.0

Hi guys Phoenick's championship game started: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 4 - Puzzles and Other Games Forum Hit me up on Skype if you want to be added to the spectator chat (110+ ppl) and cheer on Phoenicks: thingyman
  18. Thingyman

Mafia Mafia Championship ~ Game 1 Over! Phoenicks Lives

Re: Mafia Championship ~ Entrant Results! 26/03/15 Game 1 of the second season of the Mafia Championship has started: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-1-a-1523482/ If you'd like to spectate the game, feel free to add me on Skype and I'll...
  19. Thingyman

Re: Mafia Championship ~ Entrant Results! 26/03/15 Get hyped! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blXkOvbPwZk
  20. Thingyman

Re: Mafia Championship ~ Entrant Results! 26/03/15 Very exciting! Congratulations to Phoenicks - I'm sure you'll do a spectacular job ;)
Back
Top Bottom