• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Ok, I strongly agree with you, but then, if server space isn't a problem, so why don't do both the things? I make an example, take Mewtwo: It has its onw page, in which you write, as you did, "Mewtwo can Mega evolve via Mega Stone in MegaMewtwo" (with the name "MegaMewtwo" as an iperlink...
  2. G

Well, i knew that sooner or later the question of the Formes would came out. Well, in my opinion, they also deserve a page on their own, for the same reasons I explained before. Has Bulbapedia a limited server space? Because if it has, so I can understand that parsimony of pages, but if it has...
  3. G

Has your favourite animal been made into a Pokemon?

Of course! My fav animal is the panda, and they gave me first Spinda (well, not really a panda) and now Pancham and Pangoro that I love!
  4. G

Yes I know, but they still are really different from their non-mega formes. Just the fact that they undergo under a Type-change/addition makes them too much different from their own normal species. I hope they'll have their own pages! Anyway, thanks for answering me! :)
  5. G

I'm happy that my english has been good enough to make my opinion come through! :) I really agree with you, they really should have their own page with personalized template, artwork and so on. Thanks for answering! I hope that someone of the staff will take into consideration it too!
  6. G

Least Favourite Water Starter

I don't like Oshawott. It looks a snowman and not an otter! :P
  7. G

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

First of all, Nidorino. Then Shiftry, Sneasel, Gliscor, Swoobat and almost every purple Poison one! :P
  8. G

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

Poison, Ice and Fairy (you should add it!)
  9. G

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Well, is very difficult to me to choose just one per type, but I'll try! Normal: Lickilicky Fire: Magmar Fighting: Conkeldurr Water: Starmie Flying: Crobat Grass: Bulbasaur Poison: Nidorino Electric: Electivire Ground: Gliscor Psychic: Mew Rock: Onix Ice: Sneasel Bug: Scolipede Dragon...
  10. G

Ciao From Italy!

Thanks to everyone! :)
  11. G

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion I sincerely do like that news of the Mega evolution. But I would have liked it more if just third-stage fully evolved Pokémon and legendaries would have gone through it. I mean, Pokémon like Mawile and Absol deserved a normal evolution, not a Mega to me.
  12. G

Ciao From Italy!

Thanks for your welcome Shiny Celebi! I'm sure I'll enjoy being part of your Poké-community! :)
  13. G

Hi! :) I don't agree with the decision of inserting Mega Evolutions in the pages of their respective pre-Mega evolved formes. I mean, they aren't permanent evolutions, but they do differ a lot from their normal formes and they change (not always, but is hinted they will) type and ability. I...
  14. G

Ciao From Italy!

Hello to everyone! My name is Michele, I'm GreatMik here, I'm a 24 yo student of cartoon animation, I'm Italian living in Florence and I really love Pokémon since Red and Blue! :D Nice to meet you all! :D
Back
Top Bottom