Search results for query: *

1. B

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Chuck woke up in a hospital bed with a pounding headache. "God damnit." he thought looking down at his chest as he saw the band aids that covered the scorch marks on his pectoral muscles. He staggered out of...
  2. B

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Chuck absorbed all the depression in everyone's minds as quickly as he could. He breathed in more emotion than he ever had. Depression was the second best for his power, and he quickly grew in size. He could...
  3. B

The BGC Tournament (Over and Done With)

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round One-FIGHT!) Sleep spam beats trick room. I lost.
  4. B

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP As Chuck rolled and dodged attacks from the robot he felt a strong gust of wind hit him in the back. He fell down on his face rolling in between the robots legs, and crashing into the wall behind him. He could...
  5. B

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP "You're gonna need some help friend." Chuck said as he ran back over to where Snow was. While Snow clutched on to its side Chuck set out to distract the unit as well using the last of the emotion he had fed on...
  6. B

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Chuck had still been meditative through this first attack, but he stood up at Snow's proclamation. "You're just gonna leave zombie?" He asked looking angry at Snow. "Just like that throw some manga and leave?"...
  7. B

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Chuck was tired from this long journey to the base. He wiped his bleary eyes as he yawned watching the chaos. "You know what I'll just kill all of the ones I can find in the damn course." He grumbled under his...
  8. B

Sign Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Real Name(Required): Chuck Edward Smith Superhero Code Name: Emotion Man Height(Required): 5' 9" Weight(Required): 150 lbs...
  9. B

The BGC Tournament (Over and Done With)

Re: The BGC Tournament (sign-ups) Im not super good at double battles, but I'm hyped about getting OR so count me in my good sir.
  10. B

Sign Ups ROGUES GALLERY: Season 3 - Superhero Roleplays (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Real Name: Douglas A. Smith Alias: The Shadow Man Affinity: Anti Villain Citizenship: Texas, USA Gender: Male Age: 24 Appearance: Douglas is a average looking guy. He stands at five feet and ten inches and weighs 165 pounds. He has long brown hair that's usually tied in a ponytail. His eyes...
  11. B

I'm curious If this RP is still open. Let me know!
  12. B

Pointless warnings

WARNING: Don't try to pet Schoolbooks
  13. B

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage) Why not? I'm in. It'll be nice to just be in a tournament for once.
  14. B

How Can I Use Pokemon X?

Re: Magnezone Ground types represent! Honestly you almost need an air baloon to make Magnezone useful. A scarf just screws over Magnezone as it's two stabs are either resisted or outright immune by commonly used types. Flash cannon, Heatran says hi, thundetbolt my faveorite type can come in...
  15. B

Hey, I can do a team to RMT too!

Let's not forget all those pesky normal types I didn't mention. Fighting is a great offensive type and while most pokemon I mentioned are covered HP fighting is still really good and garentees a OHKO on Aggron, Bisharp, and Tyranitar. Some common threats out there. I'm not nessecarily saying you...
  16. B

Help needed for my 3:3 team for Singles: Maison/Battle Spot

FWG core works, maybe a defensive grass type like M-Venasaur to give some bulk and power to your team. I'd suggest a bold for defense. This set works well, Venasaur@Venasaurite Overgrow=> Thick Fat Bold 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpD Gigs Drain Toxic/ Sleep Powder Sludge Bomb Leech Seed EDIT: just...
  17. B

Rules Official Battle Center Rules—PLEASE READ

If you mean someone to battle with who also IV breeds then your in the right place! I'd say just post in our battle request thread and elaborate what kind of battle you'd like. You could also VM some people who frequent the BBC we all are usually in the mood for a good battle. Also check out the...
  18. B

I run 252 HP/48 Def/208 SpD on my ferrothorn. It works quite well, you get the SpA boost and help his already incredible defense. You don't need to fully invest in SpD. I wouldn't recommend Staraptor I'd suggest Talonflame, but I understand why you wouldn't want to use him plus you have a RKer...
  19. B

A couple things I see that could be worked on here. First off items, you should replace black added with leftovers as it helps Bisharp stay around. Secondly having a scarf on your spinner is a bad idea. I'd suggest replacing it with a life orb to keep its sweeper like tendencies. You should...
  20. B

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

You know there could be a plot game freak has worked on for years behind that. What if that mailman was part of a hugs shady corporation that clones legends? Just saying.
Back
Top Bottom