Search results for query: *

1. Z

Bulbawiki site issues thread

There was a bug in CentralAuth. It's been fixed.
  2. Z

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Compare the behaviour with Wikipedia. If Wikipedia is also forgetting you after a few hours, then there's nothing we can do, since we're using the same software.
  3. Z

SnorlaxMonster: Try clearing your Bulbagarden-related cookies. Stale cookies from the old system don't work in the new system.
  4. Z

Dr Phil: The account creation problem should now be resolved.
  5. Z

Mijumaru/Futachimaru/Daikenki - any information?

The only way I see mi and futa fitting together is as numbers - 三つ mittsu and 二つ futatsu.
  6. Z

[Oct 13 update] A request to join Encyclopaediae Pokémonis

Re: A request to join Encyclopaediae Pokémonis You have it backwards there... But, I don't really see the point in having a separate traditional Chinese site if it's going to be in Mandarin as well. In that case, you can just use the same trick the Chinese Wikipedia uses to automatically...
  7. Z

Pokémon Central

It's a question of the version of MediaWiki being used, I think.
  8. Z

Pokémon Central

It's the same BulbaBot that runs on our side. (The reason it messes up the order of the links is because it only knows about de, en, fr, and ja. The bot doesn't seem to work for the other languages.)
  9. Z

http 406 on bulbanews?

It's probably the same cause as ever (i.e. mod_security filtering based on User-Agent and other stuff).
  10. Z

Lockdown

Actually, I'm fairly sure this is the exact opposite of what happens in a standard installation - it empties faster during peak hours, because a job is dequeued with a constant probability on each page visit.
  11. Z

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Which diff? It may be that it's too large. (We impose memory limits to prevent server crashes.)
  12. Z

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread This is a known problem. We don't fully understand the cause yet.
  13. Z

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread This is a known problem. We do not have a solution at this time.
  14. Z

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I'm not experiencing this problem, although it is a bit slow for me. Have you tried logging out and logging in again?
  15. Z

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Nothing we can really do about that - we still don't know what's causing the problem.
  16. Z

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread We're already using memcached. We're not using PHP accelerators or Squid at the moment, but we used to.
  17. Z

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Nothing can be done about that - the menu bar is simply too long to fit on the screen.
  18. Z

Bulbapedia skin question.

Yes and no. There will be some things that can't be reproduced as purely a skin, e.g. the main page design.
  19. Z

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread That... really shouldn't be happening. Is that happening to anyone else?
  20. Z

Our References

I think it has to do with the specific version of the Cite extension they use, and the way they use it. Try copying a whole article and see if it works the same way?
Back
Top Bottom