Search results for query: *

• Users: Muur
  • Order by date
  1. Muur

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

If it's "Beluga Whale" then I sure do have an 'idea' of what they could be referring too lmfao Since it's involving Pokemon GO
  2. Muur

Indeed, it's a good start. But if they want them in they wont care that Belgium and Holland count it as gambling when there's 250 others
  3. Muur

The reason they were removed is because they were actually gambling under the legal definitie, which is putting in money for something with the chance of getting nothing in return. Even if you get something shit from a Loot Box, you still get something, so it's "not gambling". This needs to be...
  4. Muur

If you think MT are good read this
  5. Muur

Plenty of games have MT
  6. Muur

don't you get it? if 1% of people think something sucks ass, you should get rid of it whilst if 99% of people like something, you should also get rid of that too just remove everything tb, whether it's liked or not
  7. Muur

A lot of us don't have a switch. If gen 8 sucks ass, I'm not getting one Why do you think this demaster is so controversial? they've stripped a hell of a lot of content from their last game and are charging MORE than the game with 807 Pokemon+100 alternate forms and a bigger region, with...
  8. Muur

Gen 3 is 16 years old. That's not new
  9. Muur

For something to be underwhelming, it has to be be whelmed in the first place. If it's shit, it'll be as expected by most people Why would playing Let's Go even help them to "integrate" or whatever. If they play LG and then gen 8 they'll be like "wtf why did they change it, I hate change...
  10. Muur

The worry is that if it sells really well, they'll put the stuff into the 'main' games as well
  11. Muur

He needs to just go tbh. Gen 7 has made over a billion dollars, that's a shit tonne of money. He doesn't need to turn the franchise into a glorified mobile game
  12. Muur

Pressing A to throw a Pokeball is too hard Do Nintendo think their fans have no brain?
  13. Muur

Using 3/4 Pokemon wont be one of them lol, that would be making things harder, not easier
  14. Muur

The replacement of Red and Blue?

Why are Team Rocket still in Kanto then?
  15. Muur

Review SM064: Satoshi and Nagetukesaru! Touchdown of Friendship!!

The English dub obviously ...and the Japanese changed Jynx, that isn't dub only. Dont turn this into dub vs sub. I merely said this was a boring episode and would've been boring in English as well.
  16. Muur

Possible Continuations if Successful

Prob Let's Go Togepi and Marill I voted none of the above, though.
  17. Muur

Why does no one seem to care about FireRed and LeafGreen?

I mean 60 registered is nothing, you get half of that from the Pokemon in your team
  18. Muur

Prove that you have to catch a certain amount of Pokemon to get Cut EXP share is optional and the second half of the sevi Islands is post game. If youre' not going to the Sevi Islands to catch Pokemon... then why are you going? and surely the exp share is to get more Pokes?
  19. Muur

USUM / Let's Go, Pikachu! / Eevee! anime speculation thread

There are Kanto Pokemon in the Alola dex lol
  20. Muur

I'm 99% sure you're wrong about this lol. You would struggle to get anywhere near 30 to get Cut and you think the kids who who use Charizard beat the game catching 60 Pokemon? You're literally the person to have ever said this from what I have seen. You're likely right about the exp share but...
Back
Top Bottom