Search results for query: *

• Users: Muur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Muur

I have a few questions as to how the Pokebank Pokedex works.

So by registering all my gen 6 and 7 games, as well as all the dudes i've had through the years of gen 3-5 I have around 100 dudes to go to have a full national dex in Bank - however some of these are entire evolution lines with some not in the Alola Dex. So if I wanted these to register to the...
  2. Muur

Review S19 EP46: Facing the Needs of the Many!

XY139 - Bulbapedia, the community-drive Pokemon encyclopedia Please keep future events in spoiler tags Weird that so many episodes are out early. Anyway I've seen this now, so here's the topic for it. They sure did get rid of Goodra quickly... Ooh Neo Team Flare. I wonder if that's one of...
  3. Muur

If the Eevees were half normal

Do you think it'd benefit? would make some of them double weak to fighting I suppose but I'd just want stab for dem quick attacks ;o What do you think the pros and cons and etc would be? they'd gain stab and only weakness they'd gain/become 4* weak to is fighting and they'd all be immune to...
  4. Muur

Shiny Mewtwo, want Meloetta

Anyone up for it?
  5. Muur

Pokemon Cafe

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Get Official Cafe Someone needs to buy it and make it permanent, then open franchises all over the world...
  6. Muur

Soaring vs Fly

Which do you prefer to do? soaring or fly? I would be more refeing to get to your destination rather than just soar at random or whatever. So if you're wanting to get the the Day Care or the Maison or something. As cool as Soaring is, I just prefer the speed of Fly and use it over...
  7. Muur

0 IVs

When he says your stat sucks - the IV judge - that means it's 0, right? If so then god damn it my Sceptile has 0 in special attack and speed and my Swampert has 0 in attack!!!! (their most important stats...) Like, what are the odds of even getting a 0, I must be unlucky as hell Apparently I...
  8. Muur

Achievements

If this was say an Xbox Game and so had achievements? what do you think they'd be? what would you want? you could come up with some including gamerscore and etc. There'd be one for beating each Gym Leader, the League, beating the post game story, catching/seeing all Pokemon, beating each/all...
  9. Muur

Review Diancie — Princess of the Diamond Domain

SS030 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Are normal members allowed to open them? I saw no thread for a dub version of it. Just watched it on Pokemon.com, since I assume they're a legal source since it's their show... http://xy4.pokemontcgxy.com/diancie/movie-time/...
  10. Muur

Mirror World Versions of yourself.

Following that episode of Pokemon, what do you think a mirror world version of yourself would be like? Keep in mind they'll have the same interests and what not as you, they will merely have a different personality. If you're working, they'll have the same job, school and all that, so I don't...
  11. Muur

Steel Wing

So maybe they brought the Steel Wing TM back so Steven can give it to you in Granite Cave? thougths? If it wasn't back, what do you think he would give, Flash Cannon?
  12. Muur

Stupid question.

I honestly can't find where you change your avatar. It's usually easy to find on other fourms, any help?
  13. Muur

GEN VI: Dusk Stone

Anyone have a Dusk Stone I can have? Don't want to wait till after the E4 to get my Aegislash.
  14. Muur

The Official Winter Holiday Thread!

Merry Christmas. You could use this thread to say what you got an stuff? If it's still open later today I'll put mine down aha.
  15. Muur

If Set/Shift was changed so that the opponent got it too...

What would be your opinion on it and which would you use? So like as an example, your water type just died to a grass type, so you send out a fire type but as they knocked out your Pokemon, they get to switch before your switch and you can't do anything. They switch to a water type and thus...
  16. Muur

They should give one of Ash's companions a Pokedex...

Like with May/Dawn so that we don't have to go through situations again where Ash scans Pokemon we already know and then the kids will still get the information or whatever and we don't facepalm at Ash when he screens Pokemon he owns.
  17. Muur

Do you use revives in battle?

I use to use revives in battle but eventually stopped as I decided it was an unfair advantage against the CPU. They can't use revives so neither should I. I also restrict myself to one item per battle and most of the time I don't even use them. I also set myself to set as the CPU doesn't get to...
Back
Top Bottom