Search results for query: *

1. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Right after Shalour City. After you beat Korrina at the third gym and get the Lucario, you can go to Coumarine. :)
  2. R

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Sycamore gives it to you in Coumarine City during the story. You can't miss it.
  3. R

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone know if Gardevoir learns Moonblast through level up? Mine is level 56 and hasn't tried learning it yet. Hahaha.
  4. R

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I had the same problem. Try out a new Pokemon. I chose Honedge and didn't regret it. :)
  5. R

Re: Pokemon in pokemon X&Y Looking for the Good Rod. Anyone know where to get it? I want a Clauncher, but can't catch one until I get the rod. >:(
  6. R

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

-crosses fingers for Mega Starmie- I've wanted this from the beginning! D:<
  7. R

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team WHAT ABOUT MOMO AND TEEPO!?
  8. R

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team My plan: Feel free to share opinions and ideas!
  9. R

I feel mega noobish for asking because I'm sure it's been asked already, but is Togepi in the Kalos dex?
  10. R

There's a list of the leaked ones on the very first post of this thread.
  11. R

I feel like that was GF's goal... To get Dragon types off their golden pedestal by saying "Yo, something is immune to you nao. You ain't so great no mo." So I'd say they're doing a really good job pushing Dragon types into equality.
  12. R

This sounds so awesome. Does anyone have a screenshot of Chesnaught's stats?
  13. R

-patiently waits for Mega Metagross- Imagine the beauty... Two Metagrosses fused together. A giant metal spider! @.@
  14. R

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Oh. Bahahaha, that'd be pointless.
  15. R

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Gen 4 did. Grass/Ground, Fire/Fighting, Water/Steel..?
  16. R

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation I think they're attempting a balancing act with this gen of starters. Water starter has to beat the grass starter, grass has to beat the fire, and fire has to beat the water. They can only do this by adding a second type to each. So here are my thoughts...
Back
Top Bottom