Search results for query: *

1. X

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Haven't been on here for awhile, kinda trying to catch up the best that I can. I was hoping that coming here would have some new indication that Misty made a comeback :P but that doesn't seem likely...the creators already know that if they we're to bring her back, it would bring Pokeshipping up...
  2. X

Wow.. haven't set foot on this forum and this thread for months. i hope Pokeshipping is still getting kept alive. I really do hope that Misty atleast makes a cameo appearance on the show. Any news on that?...
  3. X

This or That! (Pokemon)

Oddish :] Absol or Ralts?
  4. X

The main Ash shippings have a popularity pattern?

I think it does have to do with what generation group you grew up with, I support Pokeshipping because yes it being in the past now has more potential and hints then the others, I'm not saying the other female companions aren't in the same boat, it can very much turn around, I though that maybe...
  5. X

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? Hmm I would like to see the other characters as well.. Pokemon has so many, and to only focus on two new ones isn't very fair. I love Ash, but Ive been watching Pokemon since 98 so....I would like to see how the show would do with someone new :)
  6. X

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Misty!
  7. X

What are your favorite ships in the anime?

Pokeshipping!
  8. X

most hated pokemon

Basicly all of gen 4 And some of 5 :/
  9. X

Of course Tower of Terror. and pretty much almost every episode had something hinty about them.
  10. X

Yes but now the only problem is that it was said so long ago, even if they did intend to have Ash and Misty in the future that thought might have changed, from what has been seen in all the new seasons, new girls, new ideas. Not to mention there hasn't been any appearance of her in so long, and...
  11. X

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Johto! Rubber up, Kanto.
  12. X

What ships do you consider canon?

Contestshipping of course :) And I'm hoping one day Pokeshipping.
  13. X

Which Ship has the best chance of becoming canon?

I would love to say Pokeshipping... but that's when and If Misty comes back *fingers crossed* But really other then that I'd say Contestshipping :]
  14. X

How did you become a shipper?

Re: How did you became a shipper? Sweet another Harry and Hermione shipper! But for me it stared a few years back before Harry Potter, I was about 9 and I just started to really like the chemistry, or whatever I thought chemistry was, to my my 9-year-old self between Ash and Misty. As I...
  15. X

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Misty of course! 5 seasons say so...
  16. X

If they didn't end up with Ash who would they end up with?

Dawn and Brock?....
  17. X

Do the main characters in the games look like you

My friend looks a bit like Leaf; I don't look like any of those characters, but I do look like Sabrina, not so much at the moment, but I think I do :)
  18. X

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

Theres like no actual animals at all. Except for like a few birds, I always wonder whats up with that?
  19. X

Poll - Worst-smelling Pokémon

Any Pokemon that is a skunk is just a smelly mess x.x
  20. X

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

Misty!! Drew Gary :)
Back
Top Bottom