Search results for query: *

1. Figgles

Notification of Security Breach of Bulbagarden Forums Server

Will VMs be swept away as well, or will they stay put?
  2. Figgles

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

No, because as the hero of yore, I am destined to defend BMGF from the forces of evil. As for your second question, such an archaic form of my name would stop the youngsters from buying my action figures Kakuna Matata; How does one achieve your titular Pidgey-free philosophy?
  3. Figgles

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ) Random Messages 12 ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ Sadly, no.
  4. Figgles

Re: (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ) Random Messages 12 ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ What exactly qualifies as a "browbeater"?
  5. Figgles

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Owl Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!) That's a major toughie. Probably one of the facility tours, RvB season ten's finale and RWBY's volume 2 finale. Then... Either a Surgeon Simulator or one of the GTA heists. Gaga; Do you like minecarts How would you...
  6. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun Australia aside, I've never been outside of Europe either. The furthest I've gone within Europe was Italy.
  7. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun Silly Snart, our highways are Sunnyshore Certified™
  8. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 - Remembur Baf? He's Back, in Banana Form! I'm Ravenclaw. As if I'd be literally anything else.
  9. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 - Rememberr Baf? He's Back, in Pog Form! Because it swapped through 13 development studios over the years. Shaky foundations don't help a series. ... plus Activision is kinda just using him to cash grab for their already cash grabby Skylander series.
  10. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 - Rememberr Baf? He's Back, in Pog Form! Accurate
  11. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 - Rememberr Baf? He's Back, in Pog Form! Harry Potter 1 is hilarious Watch it again and again pls
  12. Figgles

Re: If you said goodbye to me tonight; There would still be music left to write You have unusual faith in my combat abilities or a serious gambling problem Or both
  13. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 - Rememberr Baf? He's Back, in Pog Form! He does, but he doesn't admit it :3 This was not done by my hands. Only... It bears the signature style of my evil alter ego... Prohtelggifag!
  14. Figgles

Re: The Greatest Jubilee I mean since I moved from a rural area to Athens my experience is undoubtably goign to be different, but IMO if you go to high school in the same town nothing really changes, aside from people being older and therefore just a touch less stupid at times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  15. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 - Not Fab Loblaw's Law Blog I'm also starting high school, but I guess in Greece the experience is vastly different to America and/or the U.K ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  16. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter Twelveish - um, also LeShandoaLaBeowulf Or maybe they're like the Spirit Tracks and they're keeping the evil forces at bay with their height and excellent brickwork, but energy flows through them as well?
  17. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter Twelf - Starring Shia LaBeowulf I main Lulu and Zero Suit Samus Robin is my secondary of sorts. I thought he got them through the Monado's power.
  18. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter Twelf - Starring Shia LaBeowulf The loss of Sonic's taunts is the worst part of SSB4
  19. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter Twelf - Starring Shia LaBeowulf Kakuna Matata; Chu Chu is the cutest nickname ever and past me was foolish to deny it But past me was foolish in general Also I don't remember when exactly I did the Wall To End All Others to check this, but that wallpost is...
  20. Figgles

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter Twelf - Starring Shia LaBeouf I still exist This is cause for celebration
Back
Top Bottom