• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems: Gl

Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems Wait will we be unable to transfer from Gen V to VI after the Wi-Fi goes out?
  2. B

Preview XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!

I can care less about evolution or new moves in this episode I just want a badass ninja battle.
  3. B

Shinji/Paul as a rival

He was cool one of my favorites. My only problem was the writer's blatant favoritsim towards him by making everyone look bad in comparison to him and their somewhat lacking reason behind his over the top dickery.
  4. B

Overall, who was the most interesting rival?

Trip was cool and had potential. Overall it was more interesting to think about what could have been done with him then what actually ended up happening with him.
  5. B

Was Trip/Shooti A Good Rival?

Tbh the worst thing about Trip was the timing of when he came along just like the BW series. I mean had Trip and BW came along before Paul and DP it would have came off as noticeable progress but when you go from DP to BW you just go, what the f*ck happened? It would have still been bad but at...
  6. B

Thoughts on a hypothetical Female Rival

I want a female rival who's cocky like Gary, strong like Paul and strategic like Trip. Though I want them to be balanced, not all talk like Gary mostly was, not too heavily favored by the writers like Paul was and not too poorly treated and handled like Trip was. As long as they are strong...
  7. B

In the end I would have just preferred no rival tbh. Not just Trip but every single rival Ash had in this series. 5 regions in and they give him a bunch of first time trainers as opponents and then instead of dwelling into their back stories and naturally progressing all of them and trying there...
  8. B

I'd probably put anime Bianca as a worst rival since as flawed as Trip was at least he wasn't falling around making a fool of himself at all times and at least had passion and determination in accomplishing things. But regardless I don't think it's supposed to make him look better since in this...
  9. B

Preview XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!

Re: XY0?? - Froakie VS Frogadier I hope this battle is more like when Treecko and Gligar battled their evos over the other pre vs evolved Pokemon. I like Froakie and all but at this point I'm desperate for him to achieve greater heights then he ever could if he remained as he is.
  10. B

I think Trip had potential but was ruined by constant inconsistencies with his portrayal and the lack of effort. I wouldn't say he's the worst because tbh he isn't but he isn't a good one either. I also feel he gets to much crap thrown at him for his lack of rivalry with Ash when Ash himself...
  11. B

What made DP so good?

It wasn't necessarily amazing it just took a right step in how to handle the goals, battles and some of the rivals/antagonists.
  12. B

Scenes you wanted to see in the anime

Trip and Paul meeting and going on a journey of bros.
  13. B

League Rivals: The good and bad

The good: N/A The bad: They are plot points used to cockblock Ash's League win and cause his dream to keep on being dragged out longer then it needs to be.
  14. B

Could Burgundy appear?

Doubt it. She may speak French but she was pretty irrelevant in the end. Besides if any past rival would appear it would most likely be one of Ash's old rivals.
  15. B

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

Trip isn't as terrible as everyone makes him out to be and Paul isn't as overly amazing as the fandom hypes him up to be.
  16. B

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Well that's a tough one but I'll have to go with Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL just because I still have more to look forward to. Misty Calls Masquerain; Who's your favorite of Ash's traveling companions?
  17. B

How will Pokemon end?

It won't. :(
  18. B

XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!!

At least Pikachu can consistently dodge TRio's nets now. It only took 800 episodes.
  19. B

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Are the 28 currently known Mega Evolutions all of the Mega Evolutions or are there still unconfirmed ones left.
  20. B

Misty and Brock?

I'd rather they stay in the past for the moment. As much as my nostalgia is telling me otherwise neither of the two can really develop or add anything to the story at this point. Besides I'd rather hold on to my memories of them then see then come back when they aren't needed.
Back
Top Bottom