• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Ben 10
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Most Dull Generation Pokedex

From the 5 Generations that have past which Regional Pokemon from a Generation bore you the most?
  2. B

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

XY is on the horizon and after seeing the new poster and how Serena is apparently blushing at Ash I wanted to make this thread.
  3. B

Offering Hidden Ability Marill and Herdier along with normal starter Pokemon

I'm offering a male Marill and Herdier with their hidden abilities. If this doesn't interest you then I am willing to trade a starter Pokemon of any of the first 5 generations for a Meloetta who's level is at most LV. 50.
  4. B

Which Companion has the Best Team?

The title says it all which companion you think had the best overall team. Temporary companions do not count and it is between all companions that fall under the main companion role.
  5. B

Paul vs Tobias, could Paul have done better?

I have always wondered if Paul could have done better then Ash had he battle Tobias instead. Both of them were 2 of the strongest Sinnoh League Trainers and outside their battles with Ash they were both untouchable. How do you think a battle between the two would turn out?
  6. B

Characters You Wish Had Met

The title says it all from every character in the Pokemon anime series which ones do you wish had met each other or at least interacted? You can also add characters you wish would meet.
  7. B

Hello Bmgf

I'm Ray and I'm glad to be on this site. I'm a Yugioh and Pokemon fan. That's about it for now. :p
Back
Top Bottom