Search results for query: *

• Users: Fat
  • Order by date
  1. F

Help Sleeping Through Loud Noise?

Hi! I'm having this problem in my neighborhood. So, these neighbors, have a party practically every weekend. Until 6am. With loud African music. The other neighbors around have called the cops, but as soon as the cops leave, they keep on partying DX. It's EXTREMELY hard to sleep through and my...
  2. F

hey everyone :)

Welcome! ;3 Bug types are pretty kewl. But omg you like Diamond... I like Pearl... *gasp*
  3. F

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

Arceus. Actually I have no idea how to pronounce it.. Oh and I can never pronounce that Pokemon in Pokemon Cookie version. Oh wait that was a dream I had..
  4. F

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

-When I was 7, I encountered a Shiny, but I had no idea what is was. -Picking the grass starter in Black/White. -Dropping my DS after a Gym Battle, and the screen froze. -Playing Pokemon at my 7th or 8th birthday party. I had to redo those battles. D: -When I was 7, I messed around with my PC...
  5. F

Greetings from Canada!

Mareep is so cute! And don't worry, you'll find time to post. I usually post in the mornings. I've never caught a shiny either. (I think I did see one when I was like 7 or 8 but I didn't know what it was.) (And do you think a cookie Pokemon is a good idea?)
  6. F

Hey guys.

Welcome. We have cookies. (OMG: THE COOKIE POKEMON! SUCH AN AWESOME IDEA!)
  7. F

How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/White?

Re: How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/Whi Thanks for trying though! Now I know what to do after I reconnect. At least I learned something!
  8. F

How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/White?

Re: How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/Whi Sadly, I tried that and it says it's not compatible with my DS. THIS is EXACTLY why I need a 2DS! So I guess I just can't, maybe it's just because my DS is old. WELL, PLAN B! Get my cousin to get off his...
  9. F

Re: How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/Whi I think my Wi fi changed so I have to reconnect, but it never works. Should I delete the old connection and then just do the new one?
  10. F

Ok, so I apparently have lost my friend code in DP. So how do I get it back? (And don't say "OH CHECK YOUR PAL PAD YOU NOOB! I did it before. And I checked it, and that didn't work. Don't say "OH YOU NOOB! GO INTO THAT THINGY IN THE POKEMON CENTER!" I went upstairs and down, and it didn't work...
  11. F

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Hmm, for a Flareon, how about BurntToast? (Someone posted that on a another website.) Or for a Glaceon, Fat.
  12. F

Eeveelution Nickname Suggestions?

Hi, so I'm close to evolving my Eevee in HS/SS, I'm ALMOST done DP, and I'm getting Pokemon X/Y EVENTUALLY. (My b-day is on Nov 5. Let's hope I get dat 3DS or 2DS :3) So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for names? I'm looking for funny names. (Oh yeah, and my glaceon will be named...
  13. F

Hai, I'm Fat.

Yep
  14. F

What is your favorite generation?

Ok, I guess I'll post my favorite generation. I like G4 because Pearl was my first Pokemon game I ever got. Even though I know about generations now, I still like G4.
  15. F

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Hmm... Dawn was the first anime character I ever saw... But I couldn't really imagine them together. I'm going with Misty!
  16. F

Hiya!

Welcome Wellspring Station! I'm new too. :3
  17. F

Yep.
  18. F

Thanks for letting meh know dat! I'm new here so... yeah.
  19. F

Hai, so what is your favorite Pokemon generation? Just for reference: G1: Red/Blue/Yellow/Green G2: Gold/Silver/Crystal G3: Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald G4: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver G5: Black/White/Black 2/White 2 (Being released in October)...
  20. F

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Yeah, I pretty much just go on teh forums and bulbapedia.
Back
Top Bottom