Search results for query: *

• Users: Fat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

Help Sleeping Through Loud Noise?

Hi! I'm having this problem in my neighborhood. So, these neighbors, have a party practically every weekend. Until 6am. With loud African music. The other neighbors around have called the cops, but as soon as the cops leave, they keep on partying DX. It's EXTREMELY hard to sleep through and my...
  2. F

How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/White?

Ok, so I apparently have lost my friend code in DP. So how do I get it back? (And don't say "OH CHECK YOUR PAL PAD YOU NOOB! I did it before. And I checked it, and that didn't work. Don't say "OH YOU NOOB! GO INTO THAT THINGY IN THE POKEMON CENTER!" I went upstairs and down, and it didn't work...
  3. F

Eeveelution Nickname Suggestions?

Hi, so I'm close to evolving my Eevee in HS/SS, I'm ALMOST done DP, and I'm getting Pokemon X/Y EVENTUALLY. (My b-day is on Nov 5. Let's hope I get dat 3DS or 2DS :3) So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for names? I'm looking for funny names. (Oh yeah, and my glaceon will be named...
  4. F

What is your favorite generation?

Hai, so what is your favorite Pokemon generation? Just for reference: G1: Red/Blue/Yellow/Green G2: Gold/Silver/Crystal G3: Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald G4: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver G5: Black/White/Black 2/White 2 (Being released in October)...
  5. F

Hai, I'm Fat.

Hai, mah name is Fat. I like Pokemon, and forums, so I signed up. I always to spellcheck, and I use commas frequently. I also use :3 a lot. So, BYEEEE!
Back
Top Bottom