• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LauriJ

Call me weird but...

I just had a very strange dream. It seemed somewhat Videogame-like. Yes, I do like games so much that dreams resembling those isn't that unusual. This one seemed very vivid though... If I recall, it seemed to be a challenge kinda based on chess, with an associated riddle therein. Now, the goal...
  2. LauriJ

Rate the video game music above

8/10 Perfect for tension! View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLtSKSEdBmM If you ask me, this totally sounds like it came from a nineties playstation game. In other words: a perfect throwback!
  3. LauriJ

Real Life Achievements

Same as titles. Events in your life that would be worthy of an achievement were it a video game. Anything from your first love to graduating from School. It could also be something surprising such as... waking up from your bed?
  4. LauriJ

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Wow, that must have been awesome! BTW, PS4 apparently saves a screenshot everytime you get a trophy by default. So, if you have PS4 trophies to show, feel free to post the screenshot as well. :)
  5. LauriJ

Rate the video game music above

7/10 Well, it is catchy I guess... View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGaUNjlmwDw
  6. LauriJ

GO Pokemon Go in Miiverse?

Same as title. Would you like Pokemon Go to have Miiverse integration at some point? Obviously this would go into the special category seeing as this is a mobile title and all... Plus more opportunities to draw pretty pictures.
  7. LauriJ

Stereotypes about your country that's not true?

Some say the Finland has polar bears. I mean, really? Can't even check Wikipedia or something?
  8. LauriJ

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Ehh... it's good but really, I think Manectric is better. V: Likes Arceus
  9. LauriJ

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Final Fantasy XV is perhaps the game I await the most.
  10. LauriJ

Spoil Without Context

Symphony if the night?
  11. LauriJ

Spoil Without Context

^ Super Mario Galaxy?
  12. LauriJ

Spoil Without Context

That's obviously Splatoon, yes?
  13. LauriJ

Spoil Without Context

Same as title. Spoil the ending or whatever from your favourite game(s) but without context. Here's mine for starters. 1: You are merely a dream. 2: Everything you've done was a simulation. 3: The almighty gods turns out be little critters.
  14. LauriJ

Explain Your Avatar

My avatar is one of those you can get from Steam.
  15. LauriJ

Where did you get your icon from?

Mine's one of those free avatars you can get from Steam. What about you guys? And no, avatars supplied by this forum doesn't count.
  16. LauriJ

What video games are you playing now?

Team Fortress like usual. xD
  17. LauriJ

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Same as title. The most recent achievement I unlocked is Eyes on the Road from the game Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on Steam.
  18. LauriJ

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I dunno really. I guess something from Final Fantasy or something...
  19. LauriJ

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker of course. That game will be epic!
  20. LauriJ

Recent Gaming Purchases

The latest game purchase for me would be the Sports Connection for Wii U. Got it for cheap as well...
Back
Top Bottom