Search results for query: *

1. T

Do you cheat in Pokémon to your game?

I used to use gamesharks to get mew and some pokemon I couldn't get back in the gen 1 and 2 days, but haven't since then.
  2. T

POPULAR: Cliches in Pokémon Fanfiction

I like the empathic take on it actually, I mean the whole Aura thing makes sense too. I've read a ton of fics though where the main character just for no reason can understand what pokemon are saying through their vocalizations, and I just got irritated with it because theres not even a reason...
  3. T

To Stratelier: I'm talking more they get so badly wounded that the pokemon dies before making it to a pokemon center, or is killed by an enemy on purpose to demoralize the enemy. Its something that an evil team wouldn't be opposed to doing if it furthers their goals, and it just strikes me as...
  4. T

I know, but it just irks me sometimes when reading a very serious fan fic that they claim is as "real as it gets" and then they magically get healed from things like being impaled through the chest. Stuff like that just gets on my nerves so badly, like it will ruin their story for the tragedy...
  5. T

Pokémon announces GottaCatchEmAll.com: New sweepstakes website unveiled

So many people breaking this sweepstakes 4KU-7Y3M-AVK-TTP also, free TCGO pack cose that I will never use, you guys can have it.
  6. T

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Ok, all fantasies aside where we become league champ, whip everyone around, and are more epic than either Ash or Red, I think my life in a pokemon world would be close to the same as it is now, though I would actually more than likely have a decent career as a pokemon trainer. If given the...
  7. T

First Starter?

Mine was Pikachu, due to my first pokemon game being Yellow, but when I had the choice to pick my starter for the first time I picked Totodile. I love reptiles and it made it even better because it becomes one of my favorite reptiles, an alligator ^_^
  8. T

I think that people try to avoid Psychic characters being psychic pokemon trainers because it is the most obvious path. They probably think that its bee done to death and want to avoid it, when in reality its almost never done. I would love to read a fic following the adventures of a psychic...
  9. T

Actually Morty from Ecruteak Gym is a Ghost Trainer and he was not only courteous, but was pretty chill actually, and as for the dirty fighting, I think he actually fought pretty fairly.
  10. T

First playthrough of gen 2 - words of advice?

Headbutt is exceedingly useful in these games due to being able to knock pokemon out of certain trees, and this is the only way I know of to catch both Pineco and Heracross. Also, you can catch Tauros outside of Ecruteak City on the left, its the way to get to olivine city. Also the kanto Gym...
  11. T

Hey Urybody I'm new

Welcome to the forums, I'm new myself so I hope to make tons of friends.
  12. T

This or That! (Pokemon)

Victreebel Haunter or Sableye
  13. T

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

4/10 While I do tend to like Bug-Type pokemon, for some reason I just never liked Volbeat very much. Scizor
  14. T

35. Evil team is completely and utterly useless and should by all rights have been killed or fired by chapter 3 36. Pokemon talks when it shouldn't be able to say anything but its name 37. Befriends legendary pokemon like it's the easiest thing in the world 38. Seems to never take a loss hard...
  15. T

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Scizor is my absolute favorite, followed by Arbok.
  16. T

First Time Here

That would be awesome ^_^, I thank you very much for breaking the Ice and welcoming me!!
  17. T

Looking Back: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, and Gold

Looking back on my childhood, I remember when pokemon was released here in the united states. Red and Blue came out, and all the kids I knew were so excited, but coming from a family with limited funds, I was unable to get either of the first two games. Then, the year yellow was released, my...
  18. T

First Time Here

Well, I have frequented Bulbapedia for quite a long time, but I have never joined the forums or gotten on it before, but I have decided that perhaps I should give the place a shot. I'm open to making lots of friends and love discussing pokemon with people. I look forward to chatting with you...
Back
Top Bottom