Search results for query: *

• Users: Hex Maniac
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Changing poké balls

In a non-game situation, do you think a trainer could switch a pokémon to a different poké ball? How do you think a pokémon would react to this? Everyone has different theories on what poké balls are like inside, so I'd enjoy hearing people's opinions. For example: a trainer starts with a...
  2. H

Original regions

What kind of original regions do you think are done to death in fics? Islands? Regions that take up a whole country? What are some things you're tired of seeing in fics where regions are concerned? I'm curious.
  3. H

GEN VI: Vullaby (Friend Safari)

I'm looking for someone who has Vullaby on their Friend Safari and is willing to exchange codes so I can catch a couple of them. Thanks! I don't have anything particularly rare to offer in return, but let me know what you're looking for and I can try to see if I have it or can get it for you.
  4. H

GEN VI: Bulbasaur

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur. I can get you other starters (Squirtle, Charmander, Froakie, Fennekin, I'm hoping to get a Chespin from a friend later today), Abra, regional Scatterbug or Vivillon, some Eevees, Vulpix, X version exclusives, and more. Thanks.
  5. H

Who hasn't gotten it yet?

Mods, sorry if this isn't allowed. This conversation came up in the So, how is it? thread and I guessed it would be a good idea for those of us who haven't gotten the game yet to talk about the game. In this thread, you can discuss things like: what are you most looking forward to now that...
  6. H

Canon region or creating your own?

I'm thinking about writing an original trainer fic for fun. I'm just not sure about which region to use. I haven't played B&W so I'm not as familiar with Unova as I am with other regions. At the same time, I also want to include some pokemon from recent generations. I've thought about creating...
  7. H

New here

Hey everyone! I've just joined. I used to love pokemon back in the day but I quit after the third gen and I want to get back into the loop of things, though probably less obsessively than before. I also play pokemon fighting games online from time to time. I'm terrible with introductions, I...
Back
Top Bottom