Search results for query: *

1. B

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I know trades like that happen occasionally but so far all I've gotten are a bunch of generic early route garbage. I wouldn't mind getting something fairly rare when I put something like Binacle up (since they're fairly rare and only available through rock smash).
  2. B

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I've been breeding a bunch of Binacles and sending them off. I kinda wish there was some sort of algorithm in play for it, so that rare Pokemon get other rare Pokemon or you get a Pokemon with a similar level as the one you sent..
  3. B

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Those games sound awesome. I wonder if they have anything special for doing the games with the legendary trio. Good luck with the blue Flabebe!
  4. B

Two problems with this. Parodies are perfectly legal and suing would do nothing but bring this bullshit into the limelight where PETA wants it. Best to roll your eyes and not give a damn about what PETA has to think.
  5. B

Polar pattern describes Michigan a little too well.
  6. B

Those little arms better wiggle in glee every time you interact with it.
  7. B

It isn't blood, it has a part-time job in a cranberry bog.
  8. B

Those adorable little nubs! I love it!
  9. B

Yes but iirc no one could figure out how to get it to work.
  10. B

I would love a mega Yanmega, if only for the ridiculous name.
  11. B

There is, but don't forget if you go back far enough everything has a common ancestor.
  12. B

This is why we only have 69 new Pokes. They were too busy coding a billion Vivillion forms and all their shinies.
  13. B

How my Saturday schedule is looking so far I doubt I'll be able to get it before Sunday morning, so don't feel too bad.
  14. B

My college wifi has a login system like this. You might be able to get access by connecting to the wifi and then opening up the web browser.
  15. B

Serebii says that the Aggron family is in X and the Tyranitar family is in Y. Unless you have a source stating otherwise there would be no logic to each version having the other version's mega.
  16. B

He's poor because he had to spend so much money on specially made clothes.
  17. B

For the Vivillion forms, if I get a Scatterbug from another region will it evolve into that region's Vivillion or will it become one from my region?
  18. B

Think of a game you love. Now imagine someone playing it that doesn't know what they are doing. It's painful to watch.
  19. B

One of the main parts of each generation is the new Pokemon that come with it. Putting emphasis on old Pokemon take away the emphasis on the new Pokemon. I have no problem with old Pokemon being in new games, especially since it lets me use a diverse party that I like, but when the main focus of...
  20. B

So does Gardevoir not have legs? It looks like there's nothing underneath it.
Back
Top Bottom