Search results for query: *

• Users: PiccoloX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

GEN VII: Breejects? Got a few to trade...

By "Breejects" I mean that they are perfect or close to perfect, just not shiny. Here's what I have. Note that I can also give them Pokerus. Rockruff: Adamant (Moon Ball) -Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Thrash A few 5 stats (-S.Atk) and a few 6 stats. Beldum: Jolly AND...
  2. P

Tell Tale Games: PKMN, Agent Looker

Agent Looker is a prime candidate for a Tell Tale Games title. With each expansion we learn more about this character, yet still know so little. Was his partner to die in the line of duty the Crogunk we've seen before? Is he pulling a "lone cop" and choosing to work alone? Just what is the...
  3. P

GEN VI: LF Snivy (evo) with HA

Edit: Original request didn't need to be so specific given the breeding changes in S/M. Looking for a HA Snivy. PS or reply with what you might want in return.
  4. P

GEN VII: LF Non-US, 5V, Male Wimpod

LF a 5 stat (don't care about S.Attack) male Wimpod, non-us, for the purposes of shiny breeding. The nature, level (or evolution) or moves do not matter. What I am trading: (Name Optional) Level 1, Adamant, male Wimpod with 5 stats, caught in a Luxury Ball with the egg moves Wide Guard, Spikes...
  5. P

TEEN: Project Wendigo, The Negative Number

OOC: This story was started in the RP "A Region Without A Name". However, due to lack of OP input from the start the RP was doomed to fail. I wound up being the only poster, so I decided to call an end to it before I got too deep into the story. Rather than rely on it being an RP I'd like to...
  6. P

SoY: Queensfall, "Dream or Nightmare?"

This post is a questionnaire regarding the direction of the story. This will be the first questionnaire of the Queensfall series and the replies may have either a positive or negative impact on the developing plot. If there were more writers in the story I'd leave the -= RISK =- details up to...
  7. P

Start Ups Heroes of Yewer, Queensfall (Story of Yewer, Season 2)

~The Story of Yewer~ 'Heroes of Yewer' Theme "Sweet Dreams" By Marilyn Manson / Eurythmics Yewer, a world between worlds. I didn't know much of this land despite my home being so far away. How long I'd lived here... It all seemed like a blur. Like it wasn't real. Yet, how could it not...
  8. P

(( The spoilers below are to lessen the wall of text. )) The story has started and may be joined at any time. "Heroes of Yewer, Queensfall" ~Reasons, Future of Yewer and Quarks~ The reason for The Story of Yewer is to gradually build and modify a story from several angels. Varying...
  9. P

Plot of Humans in the games?

By "plot" I mean "If they aren't a Pokemon trainer then why do they exist?" I suppose the root of this evil is Professor Oak basically unable to fulfill his job due to never knowing anything about Pokemon past the character name screen, but it seems to stand out even more during my Alpha play...
  10. P

EVERYONE: What is "RP" to you?

Everyone has a varying opinion of the fictional because it can be anything but "truth". However, it's a personal belief of mine that RP is a misunderstood activity. In essence RP is that you play a role. You can create a character who you believe is nothing like you with an elaborate lie and a...
  11. P

SoY: Questionnaire, "Mirrored Fates"

From a -= RISK =- initiated in the post titled "Mirrored Fates" in The Story of Yewer a vote has been called. "B", a human ( Hu-Mon ) in the body of a one eared Bunnelby in this dangerous land, has met with a moral delima. He has been haunted by a corrupted monster known as "The Beast" and...
  12. P

Metal Theme. .i..i

While looking for some musical inspiration for two anime-themed characters in my RP I came across this gem. The song itself is on YouTube, but I like the music video done for Facebook. You just wait, this'll probably be the theme for the XY movie. :unworthy...
  13. P

SoY Questionnaire: Destiny?

In "The Story of Yewer" beings have been pulled through portals from other worlds and put within this land of Pokemon. Those who were Human are turned into Pokemon who best represent their personality and have been mistakenly deemed as "Hu-Mon". However, other Pokemon from other worlds have been...
  14. P

SoY Questionnaire: "U'sung VS The Beast"

Story of Yewer RISK Chapter "Lost, in The Woods" In "The Story of Yewer" there is a RISK factor where if someone calls RISK they relinquish control of the stated characters for other writers to use them within the context of the personal RISK rules. Introduced into the story as the first RISK...
  15. P

Start Ups The Story of Yewer

OOC: To see the full story leading up to this Prelude check out lucarioknight56's story "A World Without Legends". Sign Up Here ~The Story of Yewer~ Prelude Meloetta opens her eyes to a new day, the chaos of recent events subsiding and a brave new frontier spread across for the survivors of...
  16. P

Start Up Here "You cannot be who you are not. Regardless of how elaborate the lie you merely reveal another truth about yourself." A personal belief is that the imagination is a gateway to the real you. You may try to create a character unlike yourself, but such a character is just you behind...
  17. P

Quick Fettuccine Alfredo, Single Serving

1 Rahman Noodle, Instant (Chicken Flavor Preferred) 1/2 Can Cream of Mushroom TT Finely Grated Parmesan (optional) -After preparing the noodles portion the half can of Cream of Mushroom into a large enough bowl to accommodate both quantities. -If using Parmesan, add this to the unheated Cream...
  18. P

Acceptable or... Unacceptable!!! \ (*<*) /

What aspects of the franchise do you see as Unacceptable that, with some logic and realism, could be deemed as acceptable? To kick things off, throughout the games, series and movies the scientists have been idiots. All of them. Regardless of how advanced their technology is they have a...
  19. P

6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto, Let's Play A Game *COMPLETED*

I obtained a Shiny, 6IV Japanese Ditto through Wonder Trade. It's not been cloned by me but it is severely hacked, no doubt about that. Still, it does work as a candidate for breeding with and is legit in those regards for possibly breeding your own shinies with. In the RP listed in my...
  20. P

Ditto Safari

Just a heads up for anyone looking for one. I pop on pretty often in my apparently never ending pursuit of breeding a Shiny Charmander. :banghead: My characters legs are probably as thick as tree trunks with how much he cycles in front of the Daycare. lol Info is listed below in my...
Back
Top Bottom