• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lord Kyuubi

Use of moves outside battle

Hello, dear writers (and non-writers). So something I've been wondering about for quite some time now is how many functions could be found for pokemon moves and abilities and suchlike in everyday life situations, not related to battling. I mean, HMs are a thing, but they're mostly very...
  2. Lord Kyuubi

Original pokemon moves and altered movesets

Um, hello. So I've been reading through odd sections of my story here and there, and this little topic has come to my attention. Sure, I don't tend to keep to actual moves especially well, and the moves pokemon use tend to be more 'approximately inspired by' in-game moves rather than literally...
  3. Lord Kyuubi

Pokebattle - a points-based metagame

I've recently learned about a new online metagame, and decided Bulbagarden might like it, in case no-one's aware of it already. The website is www.pokebattle.com, for those of you who just want to get started rather than reading my excessive rambling. But for those of you who don't, here's some...
  4. Lord Kyuubi

Competitive Flareon!

We all know flareon. Large, orange and very fluffy, but sadly, not very fortunate. For years now, flareon has been victimised, oppressed by harsh trainers worldwide. It has been ignored at best, and mocked at worst. It has been left at home, forgotten, like an old ornament which no longer...
  5. Lord Kyuubi

Please help my probably-awful team

Um, hello. I've read a fair few things about competitive battling, but I don't have much experience actually battling people, and stuff. One of the things I do know from my experience is that I'm really quite bad at putting teams together in the first place. Which is partly why I haven't done...
  6. Lord Kyuubi

Contest Vulpix vs Growlithe

So there's already a thread comparing ninetales and arcanine, so why not complement it with these two as well? Makes sense to me. If unsure which you prefer, consider: Which looks better? (Maybe expand with cooler/cuter) Which is more useful? Which would win in a fight? Do you have any fond...
  7. Lord Kyuubi

Does 'height' sometimes mean 'length'?

With a lot of pokemon, 'height' quite simply is height. Simple. However, some pokemon are longer than they are tall. In these cases, does height refer to height or length? Obviously, with snake-like pokemon, like Serperior, it means 'length'. But what about, say, a quadruped? Let's use Vaporeon...
Back
Top Bottom