Search results for query: *

1. Ravioko

Gen I VC releases teams!

I'm not getting the VC ports, because I still have copies of both Blue and Yellow (I'd consider getting the ports if anyone around me had a 3DS and planned to get them, for trading and battling purposes, but that isn't the case.) however I've started recording a Lets Play of my Pokemon "Complete...
  2. Ravioko

News Chandelure revealed as a fighter in Pokken!

So we can confirm that these characters are not the character to be revealed on the 15th, or...?
  3. Ravioko

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but - Say I have a Japanese copy of Pokemon Pearl, and an American copy of SoulSilver (the games are interchangeable, as long as they are in Gen 4) can the two games trade between each other, without wifi? Or, say I have a Japanese copy of a...
  4. Ravioko

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I was wondering, if you replace the battery in a copy of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, will soft resetting work as it would normally in any other game? I know the RNG in Emerald is broken, and I know it breaks in R/S when the battery is dead. Also, will replacing the battery delete the save like in...
  5. Ravioko

Speculation The remakes and the unsolved mysteries from XY

Yeah, but all we got from there is a Spooky Plate and a Banettite. While it could be the case, I have trouble believing those two items are all it was made for.
  6. Ravioko

Start Ups Gaia Powell Battle Tournament

Raven yawned lightly, and - noticing everyone else was already jumping into conversation - took out his PokeGear. "Toise." His starter said sternly, nudging his shoulder, shaking his head as if to say "You should stop being so shy, idiot." "Whatever Takihou." Raven sighed, rolling his eyes.
  7. Ravioko

(Midorikawa said she'd be a plane flight. Maybe while she's away we do the whole "getting to know each other" thing? We can't really progress, as we don't know what comes next.)
  8. Ravioko

Raven quietly ate a piece of steak, glancing shyly at all the other trainers around the table. (I'm sure we'll have time for side stories later, once things settle.)
  9. Ravioko

Will there be a limited eddition 3ds XL?

I already have a black XL, with a clear Pokemon case, and I'm satisfied with that. However, I can definitely see a special edition coming out.
  10. Ravioko

"I hate fancy dinners..." Raven sighed, his Blastoise next to him, an empty seat to his left. "Hopefully that girl will still make us a home cooked meal sometime, eh Takihou?" He chuckled, glancing at his starter, who looked back happily.
  11. Ravioko

"We're all pretty hungry." Raven replied sheepishly. "So sure, home cooking would be great. But I'll warn you - my Mismagius has QUITE the stomach~" The trainer chuckled, glancing down at one of his pokeballs.
  12. Ravioko

"Bah, it's really no big deal..." Raven chuckled humbly, scratching the back of his head. "I'm happy to help someone as nice and polite as you."
  13. Ravioko

Raven blushed lightly, surprised someone wanted his help at battling (even if he was secretly a registered champion of Johto and Kanto and had his certificate to prove it.) "Er...I......um..." He stuttered, biting his lip and smiling "Y-yeah! I'd be happy to give you a few lessons 'n stuff!"
  14. Ravioko

Raven stared at Lili's hand for a second, before grabbing it, shaking it lightly. "I'm Raven. It's a pleasure to meet you." He replied politely, a smile growing on his face and a happy sparkle in his eyes. "Both Takihou and myself are big fans of good battle strategy. He must have liked what...
  15. Ravioko

Raven jumped slightly, surprised he's even being talked to. "Wha-? Takihou?" He asks, glancing down at his Blastoise's pokeball. "Yeah, he's my best friend. Why do you ask?"
  16. Ravioko

Honest question....how do you choose your starter?

Most of the time, it goes for whichever one looks the most appealing to me, and which one I just...like, I guess. That's why I picked Squirtle in Blue, and the Squirtle line to this day is my favorite Pokemon line. Even now, my favorite starter always ends up being the water type. The only...
  17. Ravioko

Which version will you buy?

Exactly. So in reality, there really hasent been any fire type teams.
  18. Ravioko

"Damnit..." Raven grunted under his breath. Takihou wasn't used to dealing with electric type Pokemon, and the duo's confidence faultered slightly. The trainers exchanged friendly smiles, before their Pokemon boh got into a battle stance. "Galvantula, use Agility" Caroline called. The EleSpider...
  19. Ravioko

Which version will you buy?

Team Magma is a ground type team.
  20. Ravioko

Takihou trudged back over to the sidelines, not looking tired at all. "Good job out there!" Raven said cheerily, patting his starter's shoulder. "Although you're lucky that Glaceon didn't turn on you." Both the trainer and his Pokemon stared out into the arena, both confident they could win.
Back
Top Bottom