Search results for query: *

• Users: Ravioko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ravioko

GEN VI: Looking for a specific Ditto

I'm looking for a foreign Ditto with 6 perfect IVs. Obviously, this'll be hacked, and that's fine, as long as it meets all the requirements.
  2. Ravioko

GEN VI: Wanted - Darkrai

I can offer the following for a Darkrai - Celebi (WIN2011) Mewtwo Regirock Registeel Terrakion A shiny Mismagius A shiny Fraxure Zapdos Moltres Uxie Mesprit Palkia Giratina Cresselia Phione
  3. Ravioko

Event Torchic+Blazikenite

I have two Torchic's from the event - one is level 22, but still a Torchic, with a Rash nature. The the other is level 10 with a Lax nature. And I also have one extra Blazikenite. I'm looking for either Mewtwoinite Y or any event Pokemon other then the bank Celebi.
  4. Ravioko

GEN VI: Looking for an Omanyte

Preferably in an egg, but if it's not then that's alright. I can offer Lileep, and Aerodactyl (I THINK I can offer the second one - 90% certain I have one in my PC) or a few other X legendaries.
  5. Ravioko

Share Your Friend Safari

(Sorry if there's already a thread like this/with this) The Friend Safari has got to be, in my opinion, one of the coolest new things in gen VI. And it's a great excuse to add more friends! I didn't discover it until last night, but I already love it (plus it helped me find a Pokemon I was...
Back
Top Bottom