• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Umbrepom

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

^ is a grand total of Seven women fully dedicated to a dead princess
  2. Umbrepom

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

the one, the only, Robot Guy
  3. Umbrepom

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

um i didnt even know it was naruto v owns at least 1 skeleton
  4. Umbrepom

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

tbh the ninja dude
  5. Umbrepom

This or That! (Pokemon)

slugma mawile or garchomp?
  6. Umbrepom

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

8/10 komala
  7. Umbrepom

What should you be doing right now?

Doing my homework. Of course it reminded me of Bulbagarden because my homework will remind me of anything in order to distract me, but I am so behind
  8. Umbrepom

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I scratched my dog he was itchy
  9. Umbrepom

Last Poster Wins [v19] - 19 Threads and Counting

I win Because I am three zombies in a trench coat
  10. Umbrepom

Last Poster Wins [v18] - More Sequels than Star Wars

I win Because I am part of little to no grudges amongst people, therefore very low risk of even needing to be killed through grudgery
  11. Umbrepom

Guess the next user to post

I have a Steven Universe theme I can be fake Enzap FireFox is next.
  12. Umbrepom

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 I like those
  13. Umbrepom

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 The only problem with using the Kalos background with the starters is that it's green. So if I glance into the corner of the screen I think I have a Notification, but I don't, and I keep doing it. It's so green
  14. Umbrepom

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

^ is glorious and also wields space as its one and only master. Good thing he's glorious then
  15. Umbrepom

Post a lie about the above poster

^clearly has no claims
  16. Umbrepom

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 Oooh we have a mansion now? Can I be the crazy old grandma who scares people away when they come in?
  17. Umbrepom

Last Poster Wins [v18] - More Sequels than Star Wars

I win Because math holds no power over me
  18. Umbrepom

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 I, on the other hand, cook desserts, desserts, desserts, desserts, and, most importantly, breakfast foods at inappropriate times of day
  19. Umbrepom

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Not really because it is a joke and jokes are always worth their time even if they are bad V doesn't have a phone
  20. Umbrepom

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 DUDE I MIGHT LIKE THAT SONG BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL LIKE IT IF YOU BLARE IT SO LOUD FROM YOUR CAR THAT I CAN HEAR IT THROUGH THE WINDOW
Back
Top Bottom