Search results for query: *

1. S

Smogon bans and suspect tests discussion

Anyone care much about the NU Suspect Test going on for MCamerupt and Typhlosion at the moment?
  2. S

I agree with the above post lol. I don't think its a prank or at least I hope not. I actually hit #1 on the ladder for a bit and put in time for once. Even though he has no reliable counter, wearing him down isn't too hard and so far I've seen two common sets. A defensive Defogger set and a...
  3. S

Well....it would be a damn good April Fool's prank then because people are laddering with the intent of voting. Regardless, so far all im hearing is ban so either way it doesn't look good for Giratina-O.
  4. S

Yeah so far im around 1900 COIL and the council stated their intent was to get away from a stale and defensive-style meta but so far all I've been seeing is more defensive teams with Gira-O running WoW/Dragon Tail/Defog and a filler move. I myself am using a SubCM set and I've scored two 6-0s...
  5. S

Yeah I'm going to jump on and see how he's abusing the OU tier now. If he gets through, he's going to overcentralize the tier since he'll be the new best Defogger, Spinblocker, with mixed attacking potential and an immunity to Spikes, not weak to Stealth Rocks AND isn't crippled by Knock Off...
  6. S

DragSpam RMT

Ah I forgot about Dragalge, since I was fearful of using him for an added Ground weakness with Metagross who I forgot is gone now. Yeah, ill use him then despite the rain weakness, I think ill have to take a chance with it. For now, this looks like the best outcome I'm going to get so far...
  7. S

DragSpam RMT

Kingdra IS one of my favorite Dragons with his typing but I always grew fearful of using him. If I use a Specs Swift Swim variant, would it help oppose half of this list as BlueCobra suggested, as well as nullify an Ice weakness? I can see it beating Quagsire, Clefable, Skarmothorn (with HP...
  8. S

DragSpam RMT

Greetings to the battle center, I'm here today requesting help on this time more then a rate of it so much. Despite my slowing interest in the game and lack of time to devote myself like I used to, I've been determined and tasked to craft a team consisting of 3 Dragon-types, or DragSpam to be...
  9. S

Start Ups Newfound Academy (Third time is a charm?)

Dia walked with his hands in his pockets, Shisen on his shoulder holding his ball of yawn. "Style...how am I supposed to figure out this guy's style when all he does is play with yarn, hair and catch psychic attacks." he muttered in deep thought. He stopped for a moment to look at Shisen and...
  10. S

Dia couldn't help but shake his head as the smell from Impasse had lingered about. He wasn't too close, but the stench was hard to avoid in a room with no outdoor fresh air to help spread it out. "I'm....whew. Diamuid Moraltach." he said breathing as normally as he could. He revealed his...
  11. S

Dia raised an eyebrow as he entered the Fire House head's classroom. He was quite impressed with his attire, nodding to himself as he sat down in the second row behind the initial students. His thoughts of how this class would go soon left his mind, as he worried about how he completely spaced...
  12. S

Diamuid was still wiping his face in the class as he struggled to pay attention, frustrated over Shisen and his first display of psychic power. He tried listening to the class, barely hearing words such as "egg groups" and "compatibility". "Yeah I know whoever made Shisen must've been two...
  13. S

Dia smiled triumphantly as he watched Shisen play with the ball of yarn, proud that he had answered one problem in a day already. "Good morning Lulu. See what I came up with? I hope it keeps him busy most of the time. He almost attacked the young girl down the table until I pulled this out." he...
  14. S

Dia made his way to the dining hall sharply at 8am. With an hour to spare before the first class, he figured he could see or hear what kind of Pokemon the other students possessed. He was right, as stepping into the dining hall, all he could see were little Pokemon hanging out with their new...
  15. S

"We'll see how long that lasts. Still..I guess I ended up with a handful." he said in slight disappointment. He shrugged his shoulders, deciding to put up with the small creature. Shisen stared at the fellow Pokemon, still with the same expression. His eyes locked onto small DeeDee and once...
  16. S

Dia sighed as the cat was finally wrenched free of its grip on his hair. He almost instantly moved his hands back to feel his long ponytail which had its neat and straight appearance ruined now. "Ugh.....I don't know. It just stares and goes after...." he spoke. As he spoke, he looked at his...
  17. S

Diamuid paid attention to his designated house head as he spoke, content with his explanation. He had already grown a liking to him as he was expecting a tough and strict man to be in charge. He gave a smile as he looked over to Lulu, her still being the only person he knew for now in the house...
  18. S

Dia looked up at the teachers a bit impatiently but barely worrying about it as much as he normally would thanks to his soon-to-be classmate. "Yeah. They are. I guess they're waiting for everyone to settle into a seat....or maybe it's them who haven't settled in." he said out loud unsure of...
  19. S

"Fire House? Is that right....well it seems we're in luck. I'm also in the same house." he said with a smile. He nodded to her in approval and leaned himself back a bit, looking up at the staff to double-check their readiness. "I'll be honest, I kind of thought no other house would fit you with...
  20. S

Diarmuid entered the auditorium with the crowd of other students, his eyes scanning about just like most of them as they studied their new environment. He looked at the letter he received, specifically at the mention of him being selected for the Fire House. "Fire....hot." he said to himself...
Back
Top Bottom