Search results for query: *

• Users: Pidove
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pidove

GEN VI: Lf: shiny perfect Haxorus and Porygon3

As said am looking for the two pokes! Currently there are 3 perfect shiny pokemon I have for trade. One is a Eevee nicknamed Medea and the other two are a Chesnaught and a Delphox! I also have a non perfect Gothitelle which I am willing to part with in combination with one of the orher three...
  2. Pidove

FT: shiny perfect Delphox, Chesnaught and Eevee

I have a Delphox , Chesnaught and Eevee, first two have 6IVs and Eevee has 5! All 3 are shinies which I basically don't use or need and am not planning on using either! So I want to trade them for other perfect shiny pokes and let other people have a blast with them! Here are all the details on...
  3. Pidove

Ft: several perfect shinies

hello i got a couple of shinies i'd like to trade! Most of them are battle ready and perfect! Perfect 6IV Blastoise shiny Perfect 6IV Darkrai shiny Perfect 6IV Minccino shiny Perfect 6IV Shaymin shiny Also I have some none shiny perfects and some shiny non perfects from events Shinies: Event...
  4. Pidove

GEN VI: LF: shiny perfect rotom

Hey guys! I am looking for a shiny perfect rotom (so everything 31 except attack). For trade I got the following: - shiny 6IV Blastoise with egg moves - shiny event Beldum - shiny Meowstic (female) - shiny Minccino - shiny Krookodile - shiny Phantump - shiny Goodra Please let me know what...
  5. Pidove

Mewtwonite Y for legendary

Hey recently I received a mewtwonite Y! Since im not using it anyway I want to trade it off for something like latios, latias, regirock, registeel, jirachi, cresselia, manaphy, or anything else I dont have yet! I also have a spare mewtwo and shiny seaking! Just offer and i'll see if I think its...
  6. Pidove

GEN VI: Wanting: legit Kyogre english name

Hey you guys I really want a Kyogre for nostalgic reasons! I do want legit one as I want to take it on to further generations to come! I can offer any of the following: Shiny politoed Manectite Gyaradosite Please pm me or respond to this here thread! :) I have tapatalk on my phone so You...
  7. Pidove

Shiny rayquaza and gyaradosite

Hey I have a shiny rayquaza and a spare gyaradosite aquired during a trade! For nostalgic reasons I want a non shiny rayquaza and a non shiny kyogre with their english names in return. Also they must be transferreble to the pokemon bank as I intend to take them to further generations of the...
  8. Pidove

Shiny rayquaza

Hey everyone I have a shiny rayquaza but like the normal one better! I am only willing to trade it of for both a rayquaza and a kyogre, no nickname, english name and LEGIT! Please pm if interrested
  9. Pidove

Shiny dragonite (jap)

Hey guys, I got a shiny dragonite from a trade but it has a japanese name (which really bothers me). Don't ask me about iv's or anything im a real noob with those! I am looking for a LEGIT Kyogre! Please pm me if you want to trade! Cheers
  10. Pidove

GEN VI: Looking for steel ice dragon water friend safari's

Not sure if I am in the right place but I am still needing a steel water dragon and ice safari! If anyone could help please PM me or just put a message under this!! Thanks
  11. Pidove

GEN VI: Looking for shiny roggenrola boldore or gigalith

Hey guys I really want one of these! I can offer you a shiny huntail shiny clauncher or shiny wigglytuff! Pm me please :)
  12. Pidove

Shiny Clauncher for trade, looking for anything different

Hey everyone, I got a shiny Clauncher which I would love to trade for any other pokemon shiny. I only have 2 shiny's and they are both clauncher. please PM me if you are interrested! My friend code is 5343-8869-9575 thanks guys, Robin
  13. Pidove

help with evolving boldore

Hey i need help with evolving my boldore in pokemon white version... can anyone help me please
Back
Top Bottom