• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

When I was up against a Japanese team, I screwed up their whole strategy with a Taunt Greninja. I've beaten every JP team I've battled except two so far, so I'm happy! Also when you annihilate a whole team of legendaries (like rayquaza and yveltal and mewtwo) with a legendary-free team >:D
  2. B

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I had a brainfart and didn't kill the terrakion in a terracott set. Cue whole team owned except my meowstic, who KO's terrakion and (almost) a regigigas.
  3. B

Strange yet Effective Strategies

I'm a fan of the annoying greninja strategy (self-made for doubles). Basically an anti-support, it uses taunt to screw over supporter mons and protect, scald and ice beam. Nuff said
  4. B

Complete My Team!

It honestly depends on the metagame IMO. VGC yes, Smogon no
  5. B

General Chat Thread

I know that feeling! I listen mainly to game music!
  6. B

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

You'll find that taunt can really screw with all the Meowstic that set up against your team. God, if I had taunt on one occasion I wouldn't have had my whole team swept by a JP team XD As for the powder, I really wasn't sure what item to give it, and expert belt isn't what I need because the...
  7. B

I don't follow smogon. I do VGC instead
  8. B

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Holy moley that's a big boost!
  9. B

How's this for an anti-support lead? Greninja (Timid) @BrightPowder Protean 252 SpA/Spe 4 HP -Taunt -Protect -Scald -Ice Beam
  10. B

General Chat Thread

It couldn't without the appropriate memo and origin data. Which you couldn't get in a 5th gen .pkm file anyway. The only way they could do that is if a powersave allowed you to edit them in such ways
  11. B

How Well Known is the Person Above You [v2]

9/10. Though haven't seen you around for a while
  12. B

Can this Clefable be successful?

Depends sometimes. Some might have slightly higher IVs in order to time attacks right. In doubles anyway
  13. B

A question about stat change increase (like speed boost) please help!

Which is why I said it adds 50% of the original speed stat XD. I was curious about this particular quandry myself actually. Thanks for posting this thread, WvA
  14. B

General Chat Thread

In defence of that a lot of the comp players actually said on sites like nuggetbridge that their teams were RNG'd This is why I love the Kalos-born rule in the official tourneys
  15. B

A question about stat change increase (like speed boost) please help!

In other words, say it has a total speed stat of 100 including EV's and IV's. Every stage the stat is upped by adds 50% of the original speed stat (of 100)
  16. B

Can this Clefable be successful?

You can bypass that issue with having a speed IV of 0
  17. B

Need some help with my VGC doubles team

Fair enough, but what makes a steel move so attractive is that is beats 3 or its 4 weaknesses, the missing one is easily killed by its STAB anyway. Also the problem with EQ is that a lot of the team has some frailty problems, so the only one it could use it alongside would be rotom. Not to...
  18. B

Need some help with my VGC doubles team

I need something to kill fairies with though. And the rest of the set's fine, it works great, it just really needs weakness coverage. Real shame there's no Iron head for kalos born Dnite
  19. B

Is Hippopotas inorganic?

Dear god this is genius!
Back
Top Bottom