Search results for query: *

1. B

Need some help with my VGC doubles team

Hi guys. I'm in the process of developing a rain team, and there are some spots that I don't know what to use some pokemon for. Here's the team members. Heliolisk Vaporeon Goodra Meowstic (M) Rotom-W Mega Kangaskhan Now for the possible replacements Klefki Greninja Dragonite...
  2. B

Datel's released a cheating device for X and Y

Basically what it says in the title, so people have been getting shiny Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mega Lati@s, and the Hidden Trio. Just thought I'd mention, so you guys know to be careful and all. Discuss it too.
  3. B

Gif avatars

Hello! I'm trying to use a gif of chespin's x and y model as my avatar, but when I upload it it doesn't move. How do I fix this? Thank you in advance.
  4. B

Gen VI Pokemon File format discovered

.PKX is the new file type, it seems. This will mean a lot for pokemon hacks, unfortunately. But it's also a step closer to cracking the whole game :D Note: This doesn't necessarily mean they can find hidden stuff in the game yet, but exciting nontheless! Discuss! Share your thoughts!
  5. B

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

I've noticed a lot of different bugs in X and Y, and I figured I'd like to share and discuss them. So far we have: -Lumiose save bug (thankfully being fixed as we speak) -A person on the PokEdit boards claims a younger sibling never received his fossil from Glitter Cave (American Copy...
  6. B

G'day Bulbagarden!

Hello! I am a big fan of pokemon, tf2 and off. I am very excited about x and y (getting y). My favourite pokemon is farfecth'd and i have over 10 legitimate shiies.
Back
Top Bottom