Search results for query: *

1. L

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

Ah right. Well I think he just meant that the Pokeradar works based on you being in a specific grid square, which is probably true (though it's not like they couldn't also have programmed it to work with analogue movement like every radar in every other game. Just being lazy, I guess). Man, they...
  2. L

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

Yep, but you're still moving between squares on a grid. Just tap the d-pad and you move fully into the next grid square, do the same with the rollerblades and you can inch along and stop whenever.
  3. L

How will Tierno, Trevor and Shauna be handled in the anime?

Well you'd hope that the anime would flesh out characters more than just being little people who run onto the screen every few hours of gameplay and say 2 lines of dialogue, which is usually just "I'm going to this location, hint hint".
  4. L

How do you solve a problem like only 70 Pokemon

That's what I hope, too. I have to admit, my experience with the anime is pretty sporadic and there are gaps everywhere, but the vast majority of what I've seen tends to just feel like "Oh look it's [Pokemon name], he seems [sad/angry/lost/confused/etc] let's follow him for a bit." They have all...
  5. L

How do you solve a problem like only 70 Pokemon

Well they could have more stories that run across multiple episodes. They could develop stories without doing a Pokemon of the week thing (the key word here is "could" as opposed to "will", sadly). Or who knows, maybe there'll be 80 DLC Pokemon? Anyway, the Megas are new Pokemon, at least as...
  6. L

How will Tierno, Trevor and Shauna be handled in the anime?

I really like the group in the game, it's nice to see the main character have a group of friends who are all living their own lives too. In previous Pokemon (though less so in BW) you seemed like a complete loner in a village with about 3 other people. Unfortunately, since the anime is more...
  7. L

XY movies?

Isn't the Genesect movie technically Gen VI since it had a Mega Evolution in it?
  8. L

Pokémon Global Link

Yeah, but this game is aimed at the whole world, not just one single country with a population less than half of that of the USA. Anyway, people do walk around with their 3DS on in other counties, there just aren't that many 3DS per capita, and not as many people per square mile as in Japan. The...
  9. L

Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway: 10 copies of Pokémon X/Y to be given away!

Well first of all, 5 of the languages are for one region; Europe has English, French, Spanish, Italian and German. Then you just have Korean and Japanese. They probably just added the European language and Korean onto the core Japanese ROM. It'll be easier to release simultaneously worldwide if...
  10. L

Pokémon Global Link

Yeah, that's what I meant. They put the Pokedex on iPhone but since the complete thing actually costs more than a full 3DS game, it was incredibly poorly done. All these "side experiences" that Pokemon games tend to have, like the Dream World, should be on phones rather than normal browsers...
  11. L

It's not really a language issue, it's just that all 3DS games are region locked. If this one isn't, I think it's the first one ever.
  12. L

Pokémon Global Link

I agree with your general point that it was a bit behind the times, but that's just a general Nintendo problem. The Wii U still uses resistive, single-touch tablet, just about the only one still in production in the world. The 3DS has a lower screen resolution that the PSP, if I remember...
  13. L

Where are you on October 12th?

It's actually my friend's birthday party on that day. I'll be at that instead of playing Pokemon X. I don't mind that much, though I might still try and sneak in a bit of playtime when no one's looking.
  14. L

will all this leaking screw us over

Leaks still happen with staggered release dates, it just so happens that this time it was due to a Canadian store. Also, if Europe was weeks or months behind North America, as is usually the case, the leak would be even worse for the millions of players there. One of the main reasons they don't...
  15. L

I just gave up on second guessing everything and sent my entry off. I could find a whole bunch of girls who liked Brock, but not necessarily as a result of him showing his interest in them first, if that's significant. One thing I was wondering about was if we can choose the region for the game...
  16. L

Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organi

Re: Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more or And as per usual, nothing seems to be happening in Birmingham, England, despite it being a city of over 1 million people. I can't even go to another city because it's my friend's birthday that day.
Back
Top Bottom