Search results for query: *

• Users: Simba
  • Order by date
  1. S

Little Cup Wi-Fi Tournament (Nintendo Online Competition)

So I played the tourney yesterday. Sneasel was nearly useless -- everyone expected him so every team had multiple hard counters. Sneasel can literally not do anything against a defensive Growlithe. Also, Swirlix is...surprisingly frail. I tried running the calcs myself but couldn't figure out...
  2. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

What happens to your growing berry trees if you mess with the clock? If you don't know, if you set your DS clock back or forward, the ID Loto, Berry Mixer, Inverse Battle guy and any other daily events are locked for 24 hours. This is so you can't cheat the Lottery, mostly. My PC is almost...
  3. S

Neat. So I'll make sure to evolve any Scatterbugs I get in Wonder Trade. Thanks :]
  4. S

GEN VI: HG/SS ball Females

Sounds good!
  5. S

Does the pattern a Vivillon has depend on the location the Scatterbug/Spewpa is caught/hatched in, or, the location it's in when it evolves into Vivillon? Like, if I get a French Spewpa and evolve it into Vivillon, will it have the French pattern, or my local pattern?
  6. S

Since I'm going for specific Natures and Egg Moves, I'll do the breeding myself, I just need the special balls. But thanks for the offer :) And oh man! I forgot Genderless mons can't pass on Balls >_< Well crud. Looks like it's a regular ol' Pokeball for Magnemite. Oh well. What time of...
  7. S

Hey-o! Breeding mons for the upcoming PGL LC tourney, and most don't need their HA, and all but two are Gen I/II, so I'd love to get some of them in HG/SS balls :) Here's what I want. Remember, they all need to be female. None of the other stats matter. Sneasel in a Heavy Ball Tangela in a...
  8. S

What should the next pair of games be called?

I designed a Pokemon fan game called Sun and Moon version, with the third being Earth. And they're not just names, they have to do with the plot. So if there were an actual Sun and Moon, that'd be awesome. However, I expect Gen VII to be terrain-based. Kinda running out of colors. So maybe...
  9. S

Minor improvements Pokemon Z ABSOLUTELY needs.

The topic title says it all. No big ideas, no major changes -- just tell us what minor improvements Z (or X2/Y2 or XX/XY or XZ/YZ or however they do it) need. There's one I can think of that Pokemon has needed for a long, long, LONG time. It's so, so obvious and would be utterly simple, I...
  10. S

GEN VI: [DONE] Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari

Re: Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari Yep :) Thanks again!
  11. S

Re: Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari Danke very schoen ^_^
  12. S

Re: Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari I'm actually on now if you happen to be. If not, see ya around 4.
  13. S

Re: Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari Huh, never thought to use Soak to get False Swipe to work. Then again I have False Swipe on a Lv 87 Scrappy Pangoro, so there's basically no wild Pokemon that isn't dropped to 1HP by it. Certainly not in the Friend Safaris, heh. That's a good strat...
  14. S

Re: Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari Woo! No prob. Lemme know when the next time you expect to be online is so we can trade. (And in case you didn't know, if you lead your party with a male Pokemon that has Cute Charm as its ability, your chances of encountering a wild female Pokemon...
  15. S

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Mr. Literal :p
  16. S

Re: Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari Aww, if it's male it can't pass on its Pokeball :( Nah, keep it. I can breed a 5IV myself, it's the ball I need. Thanks anyway.
  17. S

Re: Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari Ah, sorry! I got caught up trading elsewhere. I'll hop online now if you're still on.
  18. S

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

I used to hate Stantler 'cause he looks really stupid, but then I saw the Game Grumps episode where Dan talks about his sister buying him a Stantler plushie and how it's his favorite Pokemon because of that <3 So now I like Stantler. Lol, Arin even mentioned how most people hate Stantler...
  19. S

Who is your favorite champion?

Cynthia, by far. She's just so cool!
  20. S

GEN VI: LF: Ralts and Carvahana

You're welcome :] I'll think up a BP item or whatever and PM you later -- I've just started up another trade on another site. Later!
Back
Top Bottom