Search results for query: *

• Users: Simba
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

GEN VI: HG/SS ball Females

Hey-o! Breeding mons for the upcoming PGL LC tourney, and most don't need their HA, and all but two are Gen I/II, so I'd love to get some of them in HG/SS balls :) Here's what I want. Remember, they all need to be female. None of the other stats matter. Sneasel in a Heavy Ball Tangela in a...
  2. S

Minor improvements Pokemon Z ABSOLUTELY needs.

The topic title says it all. No big ideas, no major changes -- just tell us what minor improvements Z (or X2/Y2 or XX/XY or XZ/YZ or however they do it) need. There's one I can think of that Pokemon has needed for a long, long, LONG time. It's so, so obvious and would be utterly simple, I...
  3. S

GEN VI: [DONE] Female HA Ivysaur or Friend Safari

Hey all, I'd like to get my hands on a female HA Bulbasaur, Ivysaur or Venusaur in a Net Ball, for breeding purposes. If you can trade me one, I can offer a PP Up or an Enigma Berry or pretty much any non-event, non-legendary Pokemon you want. Just post and lemme know. Or, if your Friend...
  4. S

Coolest Pokemon cries?

Just curious what everyone's favorite Pokemon cries are. Here's mine! Regice Magnezone Nidoking Starmie (pre-Gen VI) Hippopotas (Gen VI) Drowzee Chimchar Exeggute Mantine ...and of course, the coolest, best cry ever -- Jynx!
  5. S

Post your Pokemon Global Link profile!

I've been using the PGL since I started playing, and the Gen V PGL before that. I've never really looked at other peoples profiles, though, and nobody's ever Liked any of my Logbook entries or anything. Thought it might be fun for people who regularly use the PGL to post links to their profiles...
  6. S

HA Unova Starters finally available in English ^_^

UPDATE: The Reckless Emboar code is live! As predicted, it's POKEMON500 I'll update again when Samurott's available. Anyone who was aware of the Contrary Serperior re-usable download code being released in Japan on the 9th was probably disappointed to find out it doesn't work in America...
  7. S

GEN VI: Hatch an Egg for me please! (Offering Items)

Hey, I just bred a competitive 5IV Grimer that I wanted but I'm weird and like to have all except my favorite mons have other peoples OTIDs. Will you please take my Grimer Egg and hatch it in the Lost Hotel? (I also like to hatch mons in specific places, heh.) It's pretty close to hatching so it...
  8. S

GEN VI: [CLOSED] Jirachi for my nephew for Christmas!

Hey all. Back in Gen III, my nephew got an Event Gamestop Jirachi. Unfortunately, a few years ago, he was letting his little cousin play his copy of Emerald and he saved over the file, so the Jirachi was lost :( My nephew just unwrapped Omega Ruby about an hour ago and has been playing...
  9. S

GEN VI: [CLOSED] Thanks, everyone ^_^

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who traded me ^_^ Now I'm gonna tear up dat Trick-or-Treat Friendly >:) I need the following for the Halloween Friendly. Shuppet Timid 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Frisk Ability and Imprison Egg Move I haven't beaten the game yet so I can't check IVs in Kiloude City...
  10. S

Don't want spoilers, but have a question? Ask it here!

Hey, so I've decided to avoid spoilers for ORAS. Haven't had the best of luck, haha, but I do have a question I want answered because it will determine which version I get. I don't want to search the information for myself, 'cause I'll probably come across more spoilers, so if someone knows...
  11. S

Um, guys? You can Remember bred moves now...

In past generations, when you go to the Move Relearner, you can only relearn Moves that that Pokemon learns by leveling up, up to its current level. It basically just presents you with a list of the mons learned Moves based on its species and level -- it doesn't actually remember your...
  12. S

Gems, d'ya think?

The fact that Gems haven't been released yet (except Normal Gem of course) is kind of annoying, especially for competitive players. It seems unlikely that they'll be released en masse in XY, so I'm thinking they'll be available in-game in ORAS, probably post-game in the Battle Whatever place...
  13. S

New event tied to Minstrel?

For awhile on the Pokemon Global Link, the following blurb has appeared on the front page... "I am a traveling minstrel, wandering the world. Recently, I have received 2,207,400 in tips in the Kalos region. It pleases me to know that my songs may have brought joy to others." The number has...
  14. S

GEN VI: [Closed] Teach three of my mons one TM each!

Hey, the Fairy Face-Off is tomorrow and I just realized I don't have the TMs I thought I had to teach my mons the moves I want! Can someone please take these three mons, teach them their TMs, then trade them right back to me? I'm kind of in a rush and don't have much to offer in return, so...
  15. S

VGC EVs? Different from Level 100, but how?

So all the online Pokemon simulators use Level 100 mons where 4 EVs = 1 stat point. I know official tourneys set all mons to Level 50, and that at that level, EVs work differently. Cursory googling turns up piecemeal information, but I want a solid rundown. How do EVs work at Level 50?
  16. S

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

I consistantly mispronounce certain Pokemons names. Reuniclus = rih-NINK-you-liss Hydregion = HYDRA-region Dragalge = DRAG-alg (hard 'g') And my nephew always pronounces Suicune as "SOO-see-oon." How 'bout you?
  17. S

GEN VI: COMPLETE: Got mah berries ^_^

Might a kind soul grant me these three awesome berries in an act of selfless benevolence? Although I could breed you a 5IV Smeargle, Torchic, Eevee or Skarmory, if you want. However, I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't access the Stat Judge, so I don't know which IVs they'll have. But...
  18. S

GEN VI: Female HA Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja in a Quick Ball

Hey, can someone do me a huge favor? I haven't beaten the game yet so I can't go to a Friend Safari. Can someone catch me a female HA Frogadier in a Quick Ball? (You can use something like Entrainment or Worry Seed to check its Ability before catching it.) I don't have much worth trading in...
  19. S

GEN VI: Desperately need Focus Sash! (borrowing is fine!)

There's an upcoming official Pokemon tournament, just a quick one, from June 5th to 8th, and I got in! I've never done an official tourney before, it's going to be so cool >u< Here's the thing, though -- I haven't beaten the game yet, and for the team I have in mind, I absolutely NEED a Focus...
  20. S

GEN VI: HA Kalos Starters and/or in specific Pokeballs

Hey guys, I wanna breed myself some Kalos Starters with their Hidden Abilities in specific Pokeballs. So I'll need... 1) A female Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught in a Dusk Ball. 2) A female Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox in a Luxury Ball. 3) A female Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja in a Quick Ball. If...
Back
Top Bottom