Search results for query: *

1. J

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Ah, then no, that wasnt me. Although i did send out the original Dratini i had after breeding it, which was from another trainer.
  2. J

That could have been me, idk. i get like dozens of Furfrou and others a day lol. I recently started my game over after trading my legendaries other pokemon to my friend, but still have my Dratini, so if anyone needs eggs, send me a pm.
  3. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Shiny pokemon I know when you do a battle with another player, occasionally little stats show up on the sides during move selection. One of them says "eggs hatched #"
  4. J

I've been breeding and sending out Dratini's...sent out 3 Dratini's with decent natures, got 2 caterpies and a bidoof in return... oh well. With all the people asking for legendaries in return for those i figured these are the best things i can send out.(if anyone needs an egg message me or...
  5. J

GEN VI: Zorua (Female) OR Male Zorua with Ditto

Thanks for the trade evolves and the eevee :) Enjoy your new pokemon! Also, im pretty sure that was the bulbasaur egg and not the Amaura egg, if it wasnt let me know
  6. J

Im on right now, and i got you on my friends although you havent popped up yet so i guess you havent added me yet. 5000 2917 5159. On a side note, want a bulbasaur egg?
  7. J

I've been trying to give back to the system since i took advantage of it early on. Been pumping out Zorua's, Amaura's and Tyrunt's. And in a few minutes i'll put 5 bulbasaurs out there as well.
  8. J

Well im on egg # 10 and no female. Odds arent looking good lol. If i do get a female, the only thing i could probably use is just 2 tradebacks to evolve my Kadabra and Machoke EDIT: Got 2 females. One with Impish and one with Lonely natures. Which would you like.
  9. J

I have a male Zorua i got in a Wonder Trade i can start breeding for a female if you want. Also, was slightly confused cause you marked this Gen 4 lol. My FC is 5000 2917 5159
  10. J

Were you the bugger who sent the Graveler holding an Everstone? lol
  11. J

GEN VI: Japanese pokemon for trade

Hey everyone, i have a few japanese pokemon ive picked up on the Wonder Trade, anyone interested in trading me for other japanese pokemon? I have these jpn pokemon for trade: Spoink (female) Dodue (male Plusle (female) Pancham (female) Machop (male) Honedge (male) Espurr (female) Ralts...
  12. J

Im kinda addicted to the Wonder Trading now..... Japanese Pokemon i now have: Dodue lvl 30 Plusle lvl 9 Pancham lvl 15 Machop lvl 15 Honedge lvl 11 Espurr lvl 11 Regular pokemon: Aerodactyl lvl 20 Gastly lvl 1 Eevee lvl 19 Fennekin lvl 11 Ive been getting some of the best trades ever...
  13. J

Didnt know what Wonder Trading really was when i first tried it. So i picked a pokemon i didnt mind losing: Ledyba lvl 8 got Graveler lvl 44 (retraded) Floette got Mr.Mime lvl 25 and finally after retrading my 5th Bidoof, i got a japanese Pancham (anyone know what...
  14. J

Pokémon Breeding Services (non-competitive)

Hi! I know you have a lot on your plate already, but may i request a Houndour and Kabuto? Eggs are fine if its a hassle to hatch them.
  15. J

Wanted: Fire stone

Yea i got one you can have.
  16. J

Looking for

That'd be great. My FC is 1593 7290 9633. Let me know when you want to trade
  17. J

An Eevee

I'll take a tepig for my eevee, my friend code is 1593 7290 9633
  18. J

An Eevee

What do you have that your willing to trade with? I just caught one.
  19. J

Looking for

Hello everyone, I'm looking to complete my pokedex by trading version specific pokemon as soon as i get them. Anyone willing to trade me an Elekid for my Magby? On a side note, im also looking to get an Oshawott. I would prefer females, but gender isnt that important.... I dont have very...
Back
Top Bottom