• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Shinehollow

Spoil Without Context

This may be too late but... Your vacation gets ruined by yourself.
  2. Shinehollow

Spoil Without Context

You punch a huge animated statue in the face with your right hand.
  3. Shinehollow

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Because I don't have Revelations....
  4. Shinehollow

Spoil Without Context

You fake your death and go to China to fight a dragon. Your partner is pardoned for her crimes that weren't exactly her fault. You kill the person who killed your team and go save your enemy's son. Your partner also chooses death over possibly killing you. After going through a lot just for...
  5. Shinehollow

Type the above person's username without looking at your keyboard!

RagnorokX I've had my keyboard memorized since I was young.
  6. Shinehollow

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Cake by the Ocean by DNCE
  7. Shinehollow

Rate The Character Above!

8/10 He's a dragon. His name is made from both Kurth and Naga's. He's Soren's uncle. He deserves an 8 at least. Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil.
  8. Shinehollow

Type the above person's username without looking at your keyboard!

Chidamari Sketch
  9. Shinehollow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought a Roy Amiibo at my local Walmart. I'm Canadian and we don't have Game Stops or Targets, so he and Ryu aren't exclusive here.
  10. Shinehollow

Rate the video game music above

8/10 Pretty good.
  11. Shinehollow

Resident Evil 6.
  12. Shinehollow

Guess that reference!

No idea. "Well then. That is my answer, and your answer."
  13. Shinehollow

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Sylveon
  14. Shinehollow

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright.
  15. Shinehollow

Devil May Cry 4 to see exactly how good I am as Nero in the Bloody Palace and see if I'm better as Dante or Nero.
  16. Shinehollow

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

"....Okay..? Most demons are raring to have a go at the grandson of Sparda."
  17. Shinehollow

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

"I WILL KILL YOU. FOR KYRIE." *Smashes said toddler to the ground in pure grief and rage* Your avatar has to search for an assassin that's famous for his stealth skills.
  18. Shinehollow

"Heh. You think that's going to stop me? I live for killing things like you!"
  19. Shinehollow

"You sure are quiet."
Back
Top Bottom