Search results for query: *

1. K

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I have a Shiny Gigantimax Duraludon in Sword. I wonder if we need to make it consume the soup in IOA so he can evolve since G-Max Pikachu, Meowth and Eevee can’t when transferred.
  2. K

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Does anyone know how frequent the Day/Night cycle is? I haven’t gotten Miraidon yet nor have a entered Mesagoza and messed around doing the area skip for about 6 hours and it was still day light.
  3. K

The area skip is so OP. I was able to get to Asado Desert (I was probably able to get further, but I just wanted to assemble my team) and this is before I even stepped foot in Mesagoza. Right now I have Floragato, Crocalor, Quaxwell, Rabsca, Tinkatuff (which you can find early after the area...
  4. K

Has anyone found a Slakoth yet, besides a Tera Raid? If so, was in a tree, on the ground, and in what area?
  5. K

No. I saw a playthrough on Twitch where the player had both Rellor and Nymble spawn in the wild.
  6. K

Question: Does anyone know if Pokemon are visible in trees before you knock into them? I was watching a streamer trying to find a Bounsweet which says its “found in trees” in the PokeDex, but he never found it or Slakoth either. I know when you gain the rush ability, you “accidentally” knock...
  7. K

Come to think of it, you are probably right about Mawile. I don’t see its Sprite at all. Gothita appears to be in both versions too since the Solosis line is completely absent. I know Skrelp is in Scarlet for sure since I saw someone encounter it when they explored the ocean. The only ones I...
  8. K

So based on the various streams I’ve watched, version exclusives seem to be the following so far: Scarlet: Ancient Paradox Pokemon, Armorouge, Larvitar line, Oranguru, Sableye, Stonjourner, Seviper Violet: Future Paradox Pokemon, Ceruledge, Bagon line, Passimian, Mawile, Eiscue, Zangoose
  9. K

Nintendo’s going to leak the entire game tomorrow. ;P
  10. K

I think there was something about a game dump coming soon too from the same person who leaked the parakeet.
  11. K

Or moves that returned in PLA, like Silver Wind.
  12. K

PKMNCast confirmed Night Shade is a TM
  13. K

I don’t know if this has been posted yet, but I compiled a list of all known TMs so far with some I am unsure on. 002 Charm 005 Mud Bomb or Mud Shot 007 Defense Curl? Protect? Safeguard? 008 Fire Fang 009 Thunder Fang 010 Ice Fang 012 Low Kick 015 Struggle Bug 016 Psybeam 019 Disarming...
  14. K

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I really don’t mind Wiglett?
  15. K

Kaka confirmed the Kalos starters can be transferred via HOME. The DLC implications are jumping out.
  16. K

To put things in perspective, the following final evolutions are either as big as, or smaller than, Grafaiai: Excadrill, Raticate, A-Raticate, Dugtrio, A-Dugtrio, Swellow, Whimsicott, Gumshoos, Toxapex, Greedent, Meowstic, Klingklang, Amoonguss, Eldegoss, Cinccino, Wormadam, Linoone, Cherrim...
  17. K

I don’t think we are suppose to know. During the gym battle with Grusha in the latest trailer, Cetitan’s level wasn’t shown. So my guess is that they want the player to be like “oh damn, this leader is strong, so I need a good fire-type” and then you go to another town of your choice and maybe...
  18. K

In regards to the gyms not scaling, this probably why they emphasized that Pokemon who are the same Tera Type as their original type will have even stronger STAB moves of the same type. We know we get the Terastal feature pretty early as we see a battle between a Lv9 Sprigatito and Lv7 Lechonk I...
  19. K

Is this going to be the first generation without a regional bird? We’ve heard nothing about one from Khu or Kaka. I mean it kinda makes sense there isn’t one since you can explore the entire map from the get go, but yeah. The only “birds” we’ve hard about is the Flying/Fighting Flamingo and the...
  20. K

Where is also this recent info coming from? I don’t see anything on Twitter from Poryleaks or Centro.
Back
Top Bottom