Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Looking for Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon

I missed out on getting the Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon and I really wanted it. :( So if anyone would be willing to trade me one, that'd be amazing! :) I have an extra 5 IV Japanese Eevee with Anticipation (Careful Nature) for trade if anyone wants that. Or if you want something else just let me...
  2. S

Shiny Female Gardevoir for trade

I got a Shiny female Ralts in a trade, but I wanted a male to evolve into Gallade. She's now a Lv. 30 Gardevoir and I'm just wondering if anyone would want her in exchange for a Shiny Gallade or a Shiny male Ralts or Kirlia? :) She has the Synchronize Ability, a Gentle Nature, and her...
  3. S

EV training

I'm still kind of new here, so I have no idea where to put this, sorry. x_x I need help EV training my Charizard. He's an Impish Nature, which decreases Sp. Attack and increases Defense, but I wanted to max out his Sp. Attack since the majority of his attacks are Sp. Attacks... Dx Would that...
  4. S

Hi!

Hi! :D I'm Fay! I just joined today. I can't believe I didn't have an account on here before. o.o Um...yeah I don't know what else to say.
Back
Top Bottom