Search results for query: *

1. R

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Sorry for the late response, it's my first time being back on the forums after some time. I still haven't got my prize unfortunately. I'm glad to learn that Archaic is fine though. @Soki if you can communicate with Archaic next time, can you ask him if my prize was shipped at all, and if so...
  2. R

Any updates on this? Archaic's last update said I should be getting my prize April 14-25 but I still haven't got it. :(
  3. R

Congrats, @Electric Blue Eye! Hope you enjoy your prize! :)
  4. R

Congratulations to all the other winnners! And kudos to everyone else who participated too! :D
  5. R

Create your own "new type"

Not really new but I'd create an Alterant type which is based on the now-retired ??? type. It'd resist all types neutrally and also do neutral damage to any type. Alterant-type Pokemon could also have their type changed under certain conditions.
  6. R

GEN VI: ♀ Multiscale Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite in an Ultra or Luxury Ball.

It's ready. I caught a female dragonair with marvel scale (changes to multiscale once evolved to dragonite) in an ultra ball. my FC is 1220 8015 8869, what's yours?
  7. R

GEN VI: HA (Snow Warning) Amaura and Custap Berry

I'm in GMT+8. My FC's 1220 8015 8869 :)
  8. R

Zeb; yeah I still got it. What time are you usually available? I have a good amount of free time this week, so I should be able to meet you in-game to trade as long as it's not over midnight in my time.
  9. R

Hey sorry for the super late reply, been away for a few days. If you still need the berry, and also the HA Amaura, I'm gonna be online a lot this week, so I can trade them to you if you're still looking for them. I still got you added from a trade we did way back
  10. R

GEN VI: ♀ Multiscale Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite in an Ultra or Luxury Ball.

I can catch you an HA Dragonair from a Friend Safari. Which ball would you prefer over the other for me to use in catching it?
  11. R

I can give you a Custap berry for free.
  12. R

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

My prize finally arrived last night. Didn't expect that I'll get it just a day after March 5. Thank you very much again! :)
  13. R

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

WHOAH! I can't believe this! Not only was I actually on par with PokePal15 having the most correct answers in the 12 Days Trivia Contest, I happened to win the Scavenger Hunt too! This is crazy thinking that these are the only two competitions I entered this time, since I invested myself too...
  14. R

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

It's been raining lightly for most of the day but the rain has subsided now. It's still cloudy though.
  15. R

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm feeling refreshed
  16. R

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Sure thing. :) And I'm trying my luck this time if I can win a copy of the remakes in the Christmas Contests, since my luck wasn't that much during the ORAS launch trivia contest. (I've also been wanting to...
  17. R

How did you Find these Forums?

I remember finding it through a link in Bulbapedia, which I regularly browse. I signed up afterwards. bmgf is the first forums I've been part of by the way.
  18. R

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Hello all! It's my first time posting here in "Outside the Box" forums. I usually hanged out at the Video Games and Trade Station forums before I got busy due to school and I've become pretty inactive on bmgf...
  19. R

The Shiny Encounters Thread

It's been a while since I've posted here, and I've got numerous shinies since, but the most noteworthy is the shiny Illumise I caught in a berry tree. I never encountered a shiny this way before.
Back
Top Bottom