Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview XY116: Satoshi and Alan! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon Once Again!!

This might a bit out of topic with the current topic of conversation, but do any of you think Alain will discover that Squishy is with Bonnie/Ash and co. in this upcoming episode?
  2. S

Little things that you love in the anime

I love it when game mechanics are applied to the anime. I also love it when all of the characters interact and do something in an episode.
  3. S

XY Data Broadcast discussion thread

True. But, if they were to bring back Ash's Charizard, the question is why? The Ash vs. Alain arc is centered around Ash's Greninja vs Alain's Charizard, thus bringing back Ash's Charizard is really unnecessary. If they want to promote Mega Charizard Y, then they could use someone else's...
  4. S

Pokemon relationships with other trainers and their Pokemon

I do think this is adorable. I always found Misty and Pikachu's relationship to be adorable since he adored her so much. I do remember some instances, like Dawn's relationship with Pikachu (although they didn't interact much in later episodes) which stemmed from her protecting him and caring...
  5. S

XY Data Broadcast discussion thread

...It could be Trevor's Charizard for all we know. Maybe Trevor will appear in that episode. I think the probability of Ash's Charizard coming is quite low since, if they were to show it off, then they would have a lot of promotional preview and such.
  6. S

Preview XY115: Serena Becomes Satoshi! The Strongest Pikachu Showdown!!

That's the same voice actor as Dawn's Piplup! I wonder if that means Jimmy's Pikachu's nickname is Tongari. That means we will hear Japanese Piplup in a Pikachu.
  7. S

Review XY091: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TryPokaron Tournament!!

Re: XY090: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TriPokalon Tournament! I hope I'm not too late to review this episode. I was busy writing an essay yesterday so I couldn't type my review. On with my review: I like how the episode starts where they left off in the previous...
  8. S

Preview XY091: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TryPokaron Tournament!!

Re: XY090: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TriPokalon Tournament! Meowth vs. Sneasel. The eternal rivalry.
  9. S

Review XY090: A Tag Battle is a Friendship Battle! Eievui's First Time in a Fight!!

It's a wonderful episode. I like how Eevee is still shy and they're all making attempts for Eevee to come out of its shell. However, Chespin's attempts to make friends with Eevee is a bad idea seeing how timid it is. I think this will be like Goodra and Dedenne's friendship where Dedenne was...
  10. S

Review XY089: The Eievui Who is Shy of Strangers!? Capture at the Flower Garden!!

This was a very good episode! First off, I love how they incorporated a title of a novel into the episode's title. I actually like Catcher in the Rye. It's a good book. The episode starts with Serena looking at her...map thingy that also has video app (I forgot what sort of device that thing is...
  11. S

Preview XY090: A Tag Battle is a Friendship Battle! Eievui's First Time in a Fight!!

Bunnelby didn't do a lot for at least 80 episodes (only focus was episode 1, 64, 83 and 87), and you're still angry about Noibat who doesn't do anything for 10 episodes?
  12. S

Preview XY089: The Eievui Who is Shy of Strangers!? Capture at the Flower Garden!!

Hey! Cute Pokemon can be badass too, you know!
  13. S

Should Cilan return to the series?

I actually do want Cilan to come back even if it is for 1-2 episodes. Cilan might not be developed, but I think the reappearance can help. From what I know in BW is that Cilan is a skilled Sommelier, so he might come to Kalos to judge a TriPokalon, or trying to help an important figure (like an...
  14. S

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

Pikachu can't mega evolve because it's not fully evolved. Also, if Pikachu does this, wouldn't people just bash it and accuse him of being a special snowflake for being the mascot?
  15. S

Well, Mega Sceptile is Sawyer's and he's actually going to be in the Team Flare arc. It debunked my theory and I don't mind that at all. Seeing how Greninja gets that red thing when using a move, I guess................................it's a forme change when it battles? Still, TEAM FLARE...
  16. S

oh, that's interesting. So, if Serena's Braxien evolves into Delphox, would it look like Serena? Would Clemont's Chespin (if evolved into Quilladin and then to Chesnaught) do the same?
  17. S

"Glass Half Empty" corner - What don't you like about the dub

Re: "Glass Half Empty" corner - What don't you like about the dub Oh, I see. I read it wrong. I apologize.
  18. S

How Much More Fleshed Out Could Misty, Iris, and Serena's Goals Have Went/Be?

Hm...I don't really know why, but I think Misty is the first one of the three to have a step in her dream of being a strong Water-type trainer. A Gym Leader specializes in one type, so if Misty proves to challengers how well she works with Water Pokemon, her reputation will become positive. I...
  19. S

"Glass Half Empty" corner - What don't you like about the dub

Re: "Glass Half Empty" corner - What don't you like about the dub Looking up Serena's voice actress..you're probably mistaking her voice to be Bella Hudson/Erica Schroeder, but she's voiced by the relatively new voice actress Haven Paschall, so I have no idea why you are saying...
  20. S

Noibat-Useless or Not?

I don't think Noibat is useless. I think it's just that Ash is probably looking for the right time to use Noibat in a battle because it's still a baby. Besides, the only move it knows is Supersonic and I dunno how a Pokemon with only one move would be useful in a battle for now. Besides, it was...
Back
Top Bottom