Search results for query: *

1. N

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Hello, my in-game name is Marley :D I've been trying to find Ditto Friend Safari's, and haven't been able. I've also tried to chain my own Dittos, but I'm terrible at it :c So, if you had any Dittos left, I would greatly appreciate receiving one, by your honesty! ^~^ FC: 4468-1517-4659 I'll...
  2. N

What removed features do you want to see return?

Two things only: 1) Pokemon walking behind you 2) Battle Frontier, and I mean the good one from Pokemon Emerald
  3. N

GEN VI: Any Feebas or Milotics?

Hi, I was just curious if anyone out there with X or Y have come across a Milotic, or even a Feebas maybe, in the Friend Safari and would be willing to trade me a regular old Feebas child or something, because I'd much like to have a Milotic of my own c: I don't really have the best of things to...
  4. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Question about the clothing in the game So in the Boutique in Lumiose City, there were a few NPCs scattered around inside the building right? I go in there again later, and right now there's a man, a PokeMart salesman it seems, who is talking about the seasons. He states, "Spring, summer...
  5. N

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Friend Code: 4468 - 1517 - 4659 Name's Marley c:
  6. N

Wanted: Hidden Ability Poliwag/Politoed (F), and I will love you forever <3

Thankfully I do have a Piplup, sitting around at level 1
  7. N

Unfortunately I do not have one :( and though I have the means of getting one, I don't have the means of sending it all the way to my White 2. Is there anything else you'd like? Hopefully I'll have something
  8. N

Okay let me be honest here, I've been trying for about a week to get a Poliwhirl in the Hidden Grotto out near Challenger's Rock, and to no avail. I'm playing on White 2, and have found approximately 12-13 Medichams, 3 Bagons, and now 3 Hariyamas. Not a single Poliwhirl, and now to my dismay I...
Back
Top Bottom