• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. sharkshocker

Battle of Alola (Wi-Fi Competition)

Sign-Up Period Wednesday, December 7, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, December 15, 2016, at 23:59 UTC Competition Period Friday, December 16, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, December 18, 2016, at 23:59 UTC ------------------- Format: Single Battle, 3 out of 6 Pokemon Rules: Only...
  2. sharkshocker

sharshocker's Breeding Center: specializing in Gen VII (taking requests!)

Hey folks, going back to my roots and opening a shop like I did last gen :) Here's what I have on hand: (egg moves listed in parentheses) HA Timid Vulpix in Luxury Ball (Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Hypnosis) HA Adamant Sandshrew in Dive Ball (Night Slash, Counter, Amnesia, Curse) HA...
  3. sharkshocker

Team Suggestions for Unova Classic (Triples)

Going with a Trick Room team (obv) and I'm satisfied with most of the members, though I feel like I could use more offense and coverage. I've been testing teams out on the Battle Maison to get a feel of how they play and get used to the team. ---------------- Well, there's the team. I do...
  4. sharkshocker

2016 Pokemon World Championships (Discussion Thread)

Talk about 2016 VCG Worlds here! What you expect and thoughts on any strategies, mons, players, etc. Day 1 Streams: Day 2 Streams: I haven't kept up much on tourneys so this'll be my first one where I try to follow things and get to know players. Hopefully we get some new interesting tech...
  5. sharkshocker

Bulbagarden VGC Tournament #001 (signups)

Same spiel as in the OU tourney, but in case you read this thread first! We'll be trying to do regularly scheduled tournaments here in the Battle Center, in a variety of formats. While the more standard battle formats (OU and VGC) will be featured most prominently, there will also be...
  6. sharkshocker

Bulbagarden OU Tournament #001 (FINISHED)

We'll be trying to do regularly scheduled tournaments here in the Battle Center, in a variety of formats. While the more standard battle formats (OU and VGC) will be featured most prominently, there will also be tournaments for other formats so look forward to those as well! We'll be keeping...
  7. sharkshocker

Little Cup Wi-Fi Tournament (Nintendo Online Competition)

Read more info about the competition on Bulbanews or click on the picture to go to the Pokemon.com website for rules and regulations.Haven't tried Little Cup myself but I'll give this a try, no idea who I'll pick for the team though. It'll let me dust off some long-pending projects that haven't...
  8. sharkshocker

GEN VI: HA Lileep/Qwilfish

Hey there, trying to get some breeding in...anyone happen to have an HA Lileep they can trade? Also looking for an HA Qwilfish, though it's not as big a priority. Let me know what you want to trade and I'll try to oblige. For recent stuff I do have HA Snivy and just got my hands on HA Tepig...
  9. sharkshocker

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [CLOSED]

--------------- Third time's the charm, here we go! Welcome to the Bulbagarden Battle League! Challenge yourself and battle against our gym leaders and earn badges, so that you can make your way to the Elite 4! This is a good opportunity for you to be introduced to competitive Pokémon...
  10. sharkshocker

TCGO tourney!

Hi guys, seems we have an active group of people playing the TCGO so I just thought to organize a tournament. It'll also be good so we can add members here in case we need a trade or practice partner :) There will also be prizes* for this tournament! 1st place: 2 Furious Fists packs 2nd...
  11. sharkshocker

sharkshocker's Fairy Face-Off (Report)

Hi guys, thought to make a report of my progress through the Fairy Face-Off. I cleared up enough space on my VS Recorder to save all my battles so hopefully I can give you something worth watching :D First off I'll list my team. My goal was to make an anti-Fairy team, and so after...
  12. sharkshocker

Inverse Battle Tournament (FINISHED)

With the next season of the BBL coming back around the release of ORAS, let's do some tournaments! This will be a tournament based on Inverse Battles. Pokémon games have always centered on type matchups and this tournament turns that entire concept on its head! Bring out those Fire-type...
  13. sharkshocker

GEN VI: HA Swirlix

Hi, does anyone have an HA Swirlix they can trade? IVs/Nature do not matter...I have some Yawn/Wish Eevees (mostly Calm) left over from a project or if there's anything else you're looking for I'll see what I have. Got one, thanks!
  14. sharkshocker

Fairy Face-Off (Nintendo Online Competition)

This will be my first time playing a wi-fi competition, I always forget about signups or forget to do my battles. Going with a team of Klefki, Togekiss, M-Mawile, Gardevoir, Azumarill, and Dedenne. I just need to breed the Togekiss and the team should be ready to go. Who else is planning to...
  15. sharkshocker

VGC Trick Room RMT

So I decided to take the plunge and try out VGC and it's been enjoyable. Messed around with a Discharge+Volt Absorb combo when I first started out but it felt too clunky and I switched over to a Trick Room team. I'm still getting the hang of the team and figuring out VGC so any and all...
  16. sharkshocker

Pokemon World Championships 2014 Discussion

http://youtu.be/NOx_Qdc6bqw?t=9m30s (Game 1 starts around 9:30, Game 2 at 21:30) Here's the final match of Worlds 2014, Masters Division. Pachirisu was just the little engine that could, putting a spectacular performance til the end. I've been interested in trying out VGC and watching...
  17. sharkshocker

Generation VI: What's New for Pokémon Battles

Generation 6 of the Pokémon games, X and Y, shows the Pokémon adventure transition into three-dimensional gameplay. This new world also offers new Pokémon, new items, new ways to battle, and a brand new type! Presented below are changes and additions to the games that pertain to its...
  18. sharkshocker

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

--------------- Welcome to the Bulbagarden Battle League! Take the challenge and play against actual gym leaders on a quest to get badges and make your way to the Elite 4! The BBL is here to give you put your teams to the test, as well as give you the chance to learn more about battling...
  19. sharkshocker

Unable to quote on social groups

I'm having trouble quoting posts from social groups, whenever I click "Quote" it just takes me to a blank page. Thanks in advance for looking into it. :)
  20. sharkshocker

Upcoming Battle Competitions for Global Link

Apart from the upcoming Ratings Battle Seasons we also got some information on Upcoming battle competitions, Rating Battle seasons for Global Link users announced - Bulbanews"]specialized tournaments[/URL] these coming months. I'm a sucker for monotype teams so I'll be trying out the Fairy...
Back
Top Bottom