1. C

Assorted fodder and such for free

Thank you @ Soulweaver Froakie~
  2. C

Assorted fodder and such for free

Can I trade for Q14 the Froakie?
  3. C

Offering: Trainer and Egg Shiny Values with Instacheck Hotspot

This is an interesting thing to know and to find out... I added you. Mine is 2938-6354-1142. I hope I can eventually find myself a Shiny Vulpix with nice ivs! o:
  4. C

Trading away HA Zubats with egg moves

If you still have one of the males Zubat available I'm interested in one. I have male Eevees with HA (and a few without) that has 31/x/31/31/31/31, it is also Timid in nature. If not I also have a female Vulpix with HA, the same nature, and same max IVs. Edit: Actually nevermind about this...
  5. C

Contest Noivern vs. Crobat

I like Crobat, due to being one of the few flying types that I liked since Generation 2. Just the recent moves buffs in Generation 6 just makes Crobat a superior supporter for any team. Also being the fastest Sleep inducing pokemon in the game is really nice (Annoyance ahoy!) and Haze is nice...
  6. C

Favorite mighty legendary (as of Gen. 6)

I picked Lugia, always fond of the weird sea bird, leviathan, tornado monster that has hand-like wings; yeah his design is weird. His signature move is also one of my favorite moves and has a decent typing, not one of the bests but still decent. Also little Lugias did not have any effect in...
  7. C

Yellow or Green

Despite being the 4th page in and also being the topic starter... Probably most of you didn't know which bike I choose. Yellow because it's the color of my skin I choose green initially but saw it was a shade I didn't like (should have paid attention to the bikes in the store) and changed to...
  8. C

Retcons you'd like to see

Paralysis is caused by nerve damage or the disruption of electric signals in the body. An Electric poke is a creature made up of electricity, unless you knock out every single electric capacity of an electric poke. There should be SOME way for the electric signal to pass through the electric...
  9. C

Retcons you'd like to see

Good sir/ma'am, if you understand a little about biochemistry, signals sent throughout your body are electric by nature. That is why when you are hit by a taser gun you're body seizes up due to electric signals being "jammed." Since Electric Pokemon is entirely made of electricity it make...
  10. C

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy I have a Female Chespin in a Premier ball with perfect IVs in HP and Sp. Def.
  11. C

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy I would like a female Espurr please. Sorry that I didn't put it in. I'll get you your Female Chespin now, I just need to breed it.
  12. C

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy Can I ask for a HA espur please? I can offer you a Bulletproof Chespin, though he's in a Pokeball. If you want a different Pokeball I can go attempt to get one for you. If you prefer any nature/ivs I'm happy to help breed it too. I have...
  13. C

Hey!

Welcome to the forums~ Psyduck is one of my favorite characters in the Pokemon anime... He can be completely OP or complete dunce. The best Poke to have.
  14. C

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

Re: The New Official Claim-a-move thread! (UPDATE: Gen 6 Moves added!) @Ceiwen Stored Power 1/11/2013
  15. C

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

I support this Secret Event Legendaries especially when I was recently doing Jobs at Hotel Richissime. Usually the job for Room Service is a Nature, Berry, Food, and then a Style in a form of a move. I got one that had an entry of "Happy Hour." If this is a real move it is most likely a...
  16. C

Awkward X and Y moments

I had a silly moment for myself recently. I saw a Cascoon (first time seeing it) and thought "Oh God a snake" because of the close up it had. Then I realized it was a Cascoon and I wanted to hit myself for thinking it was a snake.
  17. C

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Dowsing Machine @Ceiwen 31/10/13 Weakness Policy @Ceiwen 31/10/13 I noticed that Weakness Policy isn't on the list.
  18. C

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Re: The New Official Claim-a-Pokemon thread! (UPDATE: All Gen 6 Pokemon added!) I'll like to take Mega-Mawile. Ceiwen Mega-Mawile 31/10/13
  19. C

Do you cheat in Pokémon to your game?

I've only cheated twice in the game. First time was in Gen. 1 with the infinite items glitch with Missingno. That was okay while it lasted but the screwed up Hall of Fame makes me sad. The second time I did it as in my Emerald in Gen. 3 with the item/poke cloning glitch, but that was only get...
  20. C

Claims The New, Improved and Official Claim-An-Ability Thread! (Now allowing up to 3 claims!)

Re: The New, Improved and Official Claim-An-Ability Thread! (NEW: Gen 6 Abilities) Can I claim Magic Bounce. Ceiwen - Magic Bounce 10/29/2013
Back
Top Bottom