Search results for query: *

1. T

Coffee, Tea or none?

Tea drinker here. I find coffee upsets my tummy, as I found out when a Starbucks employee made a drink wrong and put espresso in it instead of non-espresso (Marble Hot Chocolate for those wondering). Favourite tea of mine is chamomile. Just love how it relaxes me.
  2. T

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I nicknamed a Espurr "Meowmix" and a female Wobbafett "Mary Sue". I feel bad for whoever got those.
  3. T

#VivillonVendredi

Hello everyone! I have unlimited High Plains patterns, and one Modern if anyone wants them. I also have Pokreus so I can infect your Pokemon to sweeten the deal. Currently looking for: - Archipelago - Garden - Icy Snow - Jungle - Marine - Meadow - Monson - Ocean - River - Sandstorm - Savanna...
  4. T

The Nostalgia Thread

The one thing I remember is the Burger King toys that came out when Pokemon was huge in the late 90s. My sister got a Sandshrew keychain that I wanted really bad... Poor mum. She bought me an extra toy because I kept having a fit. Never did get that Sandshrew...
  5. T

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Re: The New Official Claim-a-Pokemon thread! (UPDATE: All Gen 6 Pokemon added!) Swadloon - thanksforthetea - 01/11/2013
  6. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How does one obtain Mega Evolution stones for different Pokemon (ex. if I want one for a Gengar)? Is it in a store or do I have to run around and talk to someone?
  7. T

Spoilers Further Forms for Vivillon/Floette

I wonder if the Floette will be a movie-exclusive like the Shiny Beasts were in Japan a while back?
  8. T

Vivillon research thread

High Plains - BC Canada Modern Pattern - Newfoundland Canada (Not sure if they had this pattern from a previous GTS or not, but trainer code matches with trainer)
  9. T

Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) in Gen VI?

Re: Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) this Gen? Grant for me was the most difficult. I had lots of under-leveled Pokemon, and no Pokemon that were super effective against his type. In the end I leveled up a Machamp, sweeped it, then stuck it back in the Box.
  10. T

Spoilers Further Forms for Vivillon/Floette

Personally I wonder if the Pokeball Vivillon pattern will be a Pokemon Center Japan exclusive, and Nintendo World too. That'd be neat, as it'd get people to have to travel there.
  11. T

How Do YOU Pronounce "Pokemon"?

If I'm talking to my Japanese friends, I use Poe-Ke-Mo-N. When I'm talking to my NA friends I use Poe-Kay-Mon When I'm being a little shit, I use PAW-KEY-MAN-Z
  12. T

What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

I have this lovely Pikachu: Pokémon Sleeping Pikachu Plush Japanese Commercial - YouTube Can't even find a picture of it properly, but I'll be sure to take a picture of him later. My sister's best friend's sister taught English in Japan, and bought this for her from the Pokemon Center...
  13. T

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Well I'd probably live in Icirrus City with my family. My dad would work helping fix trainer's bikes, as well as machines around the area. My mum would help counsel young trainers about Pokemon, as well as personal issues as well. My sister would work at a Pokemon Center as a Nurse Joy with a...
  14. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1992. Been a fan since it first came out, and been a fan ever since.
  15. T

Your Pokemon's nicknames

I nickname all my Pokemon, but here's the ones from my team: - Oberon the Sylveon (Was originally Mycroft, but it didn't suit him. Named after the male fairy king from A Midsummer Night's Dream) - River Song the Laparas (Named after a character from Doctor Who) - Loonie the Drifblim (Always...
  16. T

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Currently six badges in the game and this is my thoughts thus far: - Having the customization for the Trainer Videos stay on your character. I want to keep my freckles damnit! - Having Charizard as the only Kanto starter to get...
  17. T

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Has anyone else found it's really hard to get max. in Amie when you have a Eevee to try and get Sylveon? Either that or my Eevee is way too stubborn...
  18. T

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Liking the forums so far! And I bought Pokemon Y and highly enjoy it!! I love the customization features. Currently finished the 6th Gym Leader... Waiting for my friends to catch up so I don't finish the game way before them. :P
  19. T

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Does anyone else find that some Pokemon take a long time to reach max. everything than others? I've been playing with Mycroft (Eevee) for over three hours and he only still has one heart, three on fullness and one for entertainment... D:
  20. T

Greetings from Canada!

Thank you very much Heaven and Shiny! Still haven't found a shiny... Thought I found a shiny Abra but it was my mistake. Thank god it wasn't because it used Teleport on me.
Back
Top Bottom